I look older than my age?

I'm 19, and every single guy I meet tells me that I look like i'm 24. It's really annoying because guys of my age think that I'm older than them, and I keep getting hit on by older men (25 to 40, sometimes even older). What can I do to look my age? Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not in your shoes so I probably cannot understand what it is like for you but is it really a problem that older guys hit on you? Just asking by the way.

Sometimes a change in make up or less make up can do the trick. A change in clothes? Sometimes not smiling and looking serious makes a person look older.

What Guys Said 6

• a pic could help so we can tell how old u look and wot can u do in order to make some changes on yer appearance

• Hard to tell without a pic but longer hair, light make up give a younger look plus style of clothes - Look at teen fashions

• I'm turning 20 this year, and people say i can pull for a 22-23. Most likely due to my beard. it's no biggie, i rather look mature than look like a kid.

It's just something you gotta deal with. Maybe try changing your hair? do you wear glasses

• Maybe you wear lot of make up ( no offense)

• I like girls who wear lot of make up so it's not deal breaker
      but girls who do wear lot can look older for their age,

• 0|0
  • There's nothing you can do, just accept it.

What Girls Said 4

• i m 19... and i m always told i look a lot younger.. and it is bad,, i don't want to look younger.. because then almost kids will ask me out..

• Some people just have a naturally more mature looking face , you can't really change that

• Well hard to tell because we can't actually see what you look like. My guess is that it's the type of clothes you wear and your makeup that's confusing them. Guys are very visual. I'm 20 and I still get told I look like I'm in high school. I actually have to clarify that I'm going to be a junior in college. I guess since I'm on the opposite side of what you are. I can tell you, guys don't really hit on me because I think they think I'm too young... When in fact I'm old for my grade

• i look older then my age too. maybe not as old as 24. I haven't really changed since i was 15, the only exception being my breast size... anyway, i have had 28 year old hitting on me because he thought i was 25-26, when i was only 19... i have also heard that i look like im at least 22.

I dont know what you can do... if you look older you look older regardless on what you wear.. but younger girls tend to wear a lot of makeup, so maybe try to use a lot of makeup?