Girls, favorite inexpensive mascara?

I don't like spending a ton of money on makeup. If mascara is over 10 bucks, I don't buy it. Lol. What cheaper brands are best?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 20

• I don't really wear mascara but I heard from my friends that Maybelline is a good option coz it is thic and makes the eyelashes look fuller.

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually buy Maybelline mascaras.

1|0
    0|0
    • Which Maybelline mascaras are your favorite?

• I'm using Lash Sensational at the moment and I love it. From the ones I've used previously, I really liked Volum' Express The Rocket and Volum' Express The Falsies Feather-Look as well.

• W7 Absolute Lashes is a good dupe for Benefit they're Real

3.bp.blogspot.com/.../SAM_7482.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • I use Boots own, it cost a couple of pounds and is just fine. Why people buy expensive mascara, it usually looks like spiders legs anyway. Expensive foundation and eyeshadows I can see why, cheap ones are real shite, but mascara... meh, cheap and cheerful. I doubt you have Boots though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like maybelline but right now I'm loving Revlon lash potion & scandaleyes retro glam by Rimmel.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have never and will never buy cheap drug store products. I have such sensitive skin that I would likely blow up like a balloon.

0|0
    0|0
  • In a poll between elf ($3), cover girl ($10), Mac ($45) and channel ($50). Elf mascara came in first place.

1|0
    0|0
    • Really? I didn't even know that was considered a good brand. I'll have to try it. :) Thanks.

• Obviously with any brand they have good and bad. I love elf I feel like a lot of people rip on it just because it's not designer. I love their mascara.
      Also it's only bad if you don't like it. So it doesn't matter whether if others hate it as long as you love it.

• i like maybeline or covergirl. they have lots of options and they all work pretty well..

0|0
    0|0
  • I like anything by Maybelline. Because I have dark hair but a fair complexion, I usually go with a waterproof black-brown, and usually the one with the turquoise or purple (black lace maybe?) tube (I can't remember the names lol).

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not brand loyal to mascara. When I finish it I'm onto the next new thing. Right now I'm using L'oreal Paris Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara.

0|0
    0|0
  • CHANEL or nothing

2|0
    2|0
  • L'Orael Miss Manga is my favorite
    Covergirl Supersizer too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like Maybelline Falsies mascara.

0|0
    0|0
  • L'oreal Miss Manga

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybelline probably.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have to big eyes falsies I think it was $7 and it amazing

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll have the go with Maybelline - the collossal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not wearing any.

0|0
    0|0
  • i use mabelline i love it it's not expensive either

0|0
    0|0
  • Home brand

0|0
    0|0