What is your worst nightmare?

Honestly I don't know many nightmares as I grew older. Or that's what I think in my perspective. But I did have a lot of them as I was at the age of 7. No matter how scary or sad my dream could be I don't really consider it a nightmare, more like an adventure. Maybe it's because I'm aware in a certain degree?
Anyways what is your worst nightmare it doesn't have to be extremely horrid or anything. Just more than others.

Most Helpful Guy

• My worst nightmare to date is when I was at my old house, and this still scares me. Anyway, I lived in those creepy movie houses, where it's old and kinda broken down but big. It was in the city though. Also it looked the way it did when I last remembered it. Dirty, trash everywhere, and falling apart.

So anyway, this house had the power out and I was ten in it. It was midnight, at least I think cause it was black outside, and it was literally black. Like the house must've been floating. So I'm in there and I could hear the rats in the walls and panels. We had a huge cupboard that was knocked over. There was debris just everywhere. My granmas old room looked the way it did when we moved there, little girls stuff everywhere and diapers and trash.

Suddenly, I see my aunt and she floats towards me like Dumbledore did in Harry Potter when he ghost suddenly materialized and floated towards Ron, Hermione, and Harry all creepy like. And like Dumbledore, she disappeared. I hear voices, but don't see them. I see creepy bird people and shadows passing by suddenly.

Then the chairs start moving on their own, the TV cuts on and off, the shutters are banging, it's storming outside, I see ghosts of family coming and going and scaring me, someone's screaming, metals clanging. Then silence. The silence is what still scares me the most. Nothing but my breathing.

I walk towards a fog, which is in the kitchen, and a lone light is on over the cabinets. I go to open one, with my cousin in their playing with dolls on the floor like nothings wrong and another cousin just watching me... I go and suddenly they open at once and fall to the floor. A little girl in a bloody white dress materializes and suddenly starts coming towards me with superhuman speed. The closer she gets, the more zombie-like her face. Just as she screams and grabs me, I wake up screeching like someones killing me and my mom yelling at me to know what the fuck is wrong.

Now I had this dream just a few months ago. And remember one thing but, like I said earlier, I was TEN in this dream. So my fear levels were over the roof.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• I do not really have fears other than a clear understanding of risks in given situations. I know with all the shark attacks and other things at the beach that have been happening in the US recently my swimming days at the beach are pretty much over. Here is a recent attack of a surfer during a surfing competition I am not sure where it was... He survived without any injury...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jtzu9Vgb_zE

cdn.fansided.com/.../CKR6XRoUAAA7d2v.jpg

• I had this dream where I was selling drugs in the rain. I got shot , died and stayed there until I rotted. No one came. No one moved me. The whole dream was in black and white

• In the dream I wake up in the morning, go to the kitchen, pour some cereal, then I go to the fridge and BAM! there's no milk, DISASTER! Sometimes my nightmares come true!

• Damn man that dream is evil

• my worst nightmare was 2 years ago i was in game called outlast and it lastest for to long i dont know why and when i woke up i couldnt move or say somthing until i slept again and show the same nightmare again

• I've never had nightmares but my worst fear is drowning

• I still have nightmares about my father beating me. He ruined my childhood, robbed me of confidence and I was left socially awkward. Now I am an adult with no friends, women don't want anything to do with me, and I am utterly alone and lonely. And I still have nightmares.

What Girls Said 2

• Being stranded in the sea surrounded by Sharks... Sharks are my worst fear ��

• To realize that when you're getting older you won't be able to do certain things anymore