Have you ever had a succubus experience?

Have you ever had a succubus experience.
Some people say succubus are very nice and loyal and they are like protective spirits plus you can have sex with them anytime. They guide you in life's road and some succubus only want you to know they are with you and let you have relationship with other women.
Would you ever want to have such a succubus as your spiritual partner and would you have sex with them daily as they too enjoy it a lot.

Most Helpful Girl

• Those are actually demons.

• I've had an incubus experience once when I was 17. I had a dream a monstrous figure seduced me & I woke up wet.

• What the what? O. o

Most Helpful Guy

• Had an ex who was genuinely convinced that she was half succubus. Given she was amazing in the sack, was so perceptive she could virtually read your mind, and every prediction she ever made about the future came true (which Cretien DeTroyes Morte D'Arthur assigns as an ability of children of incubi and succubi) I'm more than a little inclined to believe her.

In all honestly though, no. Even if you believe in the things, every historical source I have ever come across about them, or similar related creatures and fae, they are decidedly dark and dangerous.

What Girls Said 3

• Do you mean the mythological, half demon offspring?
    I don't think they're that nice, from what I've read...

• The succubus I've heard of are not like that at all.

• I'm not that mental to believe in such a stupid thing.

What Guys Said 5

• If I may say this respectfully you need serious help. It is not that I do not believe you because I have seen stuff I do not discuss (can you say exorcism?). If you are for real and not just screwing with people, this is dangerous.

• dafuq did I just read?

• They abuse you and affect your emotions, dreams. I hate this. I wouldn't wish it upon anyone.

• If it's real I'm sure it's not nice. They are supposed to be evil demons. I'm sure there are some witches or some shit out there, but if I were you I'd stay away from that mess. Just find your horny ass a regular girl who's willing to have sex with you.

• No I haven't but the girl that I shared my stuff was actually a witch