Body Hair- yay or nay?

So I watched this video, and looked at the comments below. I find myself VERY supriced that people actually think bodyhair is disgusting. When did that happen? -In my city, and my country- austria, people could care less if you have armpit hair or not. And why would hair be even digusting? If you don't wash yourself and smell bad- yes, thats kinda very disgusting, but really? -Hair? Washed hair?

Your opinions- GO!

what about the hair on your arms? if the girl you wanted to date has armhair- not long and thick, just normal- what would you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• doesn't bother me
    i live by a standard where folks can do as they please as long as they are comfy with it ^_^
    but... if someone grows body hair because they want to... awesome!!!
    if they do it just to try and make a point about stuff... then that's kinda fake and i wouldn't be a fan

but yeah, folks should be happy how they are ^_^

What Guys Said 14

• NAY! I dislike body hair, on me and on girls. I do think it's kinda disgusting, why? I don't know, I just think it is. Body hair makes you smell more, you can shower, but if you're out all day you will sweat more and will smell worse.
    If those girls wanna keep their hair, good for them, but I don't like that, I'd never date a girl that has armpit hair. I'm ok with the little stubble when you've been one week without shaving, or when it's winter and you don't shave too often, but when it's hair that long... no thanks.

• i kind of dont like body hair on girls
    i like feeling smooth legs and dont want a face full of arm pit hair if you know what i mean

I would much rather date a girl who keeps herself trim

i think hair on women general is only ok on their head and down there
    anywhere else really isn't desirable

• errr personally nope i find em gross sorry... :|

when u touch someone u wanna touch skin... not hair :|

but i cannot judge someone's taste of course

• are you including armhair, and maybe stomach or something? or just armpits and legs...

• all of em basically... in both genders... i belive people look better hairless :)

• I find that very unattractive. It would really bother me. Sorry.

• It is a cultural thing - I would not worry about it.

• Its not my place to tell you wether or not to shave your hair, but when talking about potential partners, i find it gross for a girl to have an inch of hair on her whole body (aside from head and eyebrows ofc).

• -_- tf did I just watch? there's nothing wrong with girls having armpit hair

• i quite like bodyhair in moderation ( yes i am gay) and in pubic areas, no hair does not work for me at all, its part of a male body

• NAY, a woman with body hair is something that I find very unattractive.

• Hairy armpits on a woman? Nay.

• I don't find it gross. I actually find it kinda charming on a woman. >.>

• I don't mind it on any other people but I feel disgusting if I have any on myself.

• Neigh like a horse

• Definite 100% certain no. I don't like hair anywhere.

What Girls Said 7

• It has always been consideres not desirable. Waxing and threading body hair has always been prevalent among the middle eastern ladies... Since the invention of thread and discovery of sugar containing syrups...
    However in Europe things are a bit different. People didn't even shave their legs some 20 years ago and it was totally ok. now the trend is catching up even in Europe...

• In the US any for of body hair (excluding hair on head, eye brows, and eyelashes) is considered gross and your supposed to get rid of it.

• Well, there's nothing wrong with body hair actually but according to modern day beauty standards it's just "not attractive" and quite frankly it doesn't actually serve any function anymore since humans invented clothes..

• Nay, nay, NAY. I prefer to my skin to be smooth and hair free

• Lol, I love Onision. Here in the US, people reaallllllyyyy don't like hair.

• I hate body hair, every body has different preferences. Oh well if someone doesn't like body hair.

• I don't like body hair on myself. I feel like when the hsir under my arms grows back after it's shaved, it's uncomfortable. Same for my legs.