Teletubbies returning on TV! What do you think of it?

I just read that The Teletubbies are coming back on TV:
http://www.tvguide.com/news/teletubbies-reboot/

To be honest, I'm actually looking forward to it lol, I just want to see if it's good and nice to watch.

So what do you all think about The Teletubbies coming back on TV?

• Yay, I like the return of The Teletubbies!
  • No, I don't like the return of The Teletubbies!
  • Neutral/Results
Nobody really cares about my question.. :(

Most Helpful Girl

• I watched the teletubbies all the time when i was little. My favorite was the baby Sun

• I watched it a lot too! Dipsy is my favourite :) I even have a Dipsy pluche toy lol

• I've never seen it, but it sounds and looks very fun to watch lol. Mostly, the series which involve no logical things (like the big red dog, and the teletubbies) are the best. Children's minds aren't based on logic too, they're more like imaginary thinkers, so that makes it a lot more enjoyable to watch, i suppose :)

• So true. Nice chat though. I gotta go

What Girls Said 5

• Yay!! Wohoo i love the Teletubbies. Po is so cute but Dipsy is my favourite. 💛 I love it when they all say, " again, again. My nephew has a teletubby and he takes it everywhere with him. 👍😊. I would love to try some Tubby Custard and Tubby Toast 😊��

• Lol yeah, tubby custard and toast both look so tasty lol. I just looked on the internet and found this recipe: www.wattpad.com/5823153-how-to-make-home-made-tubby-custard-by-raina (Im definetly gonna try that out once)

I think tubby toast is impossible to make, since they look so hard, like they're made out of rock lol. I also haven't found any good recipes yet :P

I have a teletubbie pluche toy too, Dipsy (the green one) and i used to take him everywhere with me too lol when i was younger. I've had him since I was 2 years old i think, and he is my most valuable posession (so much good memories :') ).

• Ok, now i saw i can do it :)
      But, sometimes the problem is that people aren't putting effort in the conversation, i feel that they've got better things to do sometimes. Sometimes they act interested and other times not

• Yeah some people are harder to talk with so just keep trying with people who are more receptive 😊

• Cool :) I used to love them when I was a kid. Laa laa was my favorite.
    As for now, I'm too old to watch the Teletubbies, lol :P

• You´re never too old to watch Teletubbies lol

• I'ma be all up in that shit like white on rice. #GimmieDatPo

• BUUURN IT!!!

• BURRRN THE TELETUBBIES HATERS!!! lol xD

• Yes. It doesn't need to be remade. But then again I'm not the target audience. :/

• You can still watch it though? :P
      I think im gonna watch a few episodes, but that's all. Unless it's really, really epic, I won't watch it more than that :P

• didn't they cancel that show because they were promoting homosexuality since the purple one had a gay symbol?

What Guys Said 5

• i wanna be laa-laa since we already have @linkywinky (ok it's tinkywnky... but who cares about just one letter? ;p ) and @dipsy

nice to know... i used to love TT :D

• Change your username to la-la!! XD

• Gr8 idea m8 i rate 8/8 for gr8ness xD

• guess u can ask now... if u haven't spent all yer 5 questions!

• It was a cute show I never really watched it. But I am glad it is coming back on. Kids really seemed to enjoy it even some adults. Oh Dipsy I care about your questions sometimes I just don't see them so do what @Pyramid-Princess does and mention me in them and then I am sure to see it and answer :)

• At first nobody answered, but suddenly the answers came lol.
      I dont watch the teletubbies, but im just glad that theyre making new episodes. Lets hope theyre good lol

• You a definitely missing out they are so healthy for you. I try to drink a couple each week if not once a day.

• Will try them once!

• I could care less. Not interested in them. If others like the show then that's great. But I don't care since I'm not interested.

• I like the news but feel it won't be on air for to long since most children have tablets and iPhones like wtf lol ahh the good old days of no social media or internet drama and kids actually played outside and the only bad word hey knew was shut up

• Omg i feel the same way. My 4 year old cousin cand play subway surfers better than i can lol

• Yeah i guess times are changing. But i feel like all the internet and stuff. Is limiting kids imagination like it can't run as wild as kids did in the past. I don't know lol i want my kids to play outside and stuff in the future.

• @goldgirl98 it also depends on where you live, because if you live in a big city, you can hardly play outside. But if you live in a small town, then it's perfect to play outside.
      I agree, i think its better for a kid to play outside and experience the world on its own, and not via a pc ;P

• Time for tubby custard and toast!! xD