So how smart are you really?

Intellect has always been something everyone wants. So please share with me your IQ points. As I have found out the average persons IQ is 100. I at the age of 15 have an IQ of 137. So please go and find out what you really know.

Most Helpful Girl

• And let me guess, you took an oh-so-reliable online test to get these results?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll give you a valuable piece of advice : Never ever mention your IQ , except you are with people who are of the same kind.
    Hardly any layperson knows what IQ actually is and the downfalls of such a high IQ.

I don't get your last sentence "So please go and find out what you really know "

1. You can be very intelligent and have a narrow general knowledge.
    2. It sounds like " go find an online test , and find out your IQ" - Online tests are nowhere near reliable or accurate ( Very high IQs cannot be accurately measured - because they are statistical exceptions - beyond 130 ) .
    3. Disavow this post asap !

• Just look at the things you get from the girls here. Anyone will react to you mentioning such a number like them. Socially unintelligent !

• I nonetheless will recommend you @MCslade , to do a lot of reading on intellectual giftedness, you're 15 and still at school, a special education will most certainly be better for you than a standard education. You can achieve a lot with this mental capacity - but keep it to yourself ! by all means !

• If you're not kidding, join MENSA , you will get to know people your age there who will have much in common with you - there are no "nerds , dorks or geeks" there, as people there are usually portrayed by the media. That's a stupid prejudice.

What Girls Said 8

• and still you are not smart enough to know how stupid and narcissistic you sound right now...

• I've never had my IQ tested. I don't care to know. Well I do, but I'm scared that If the result is a number lower than I expected that I'll be pissed off. If I am ever offered an IQ test somewhere along my career I might take it out of curiosity. Where did you get your test done, if you don't mind me asking?

• May I be frank? No one cares, that is all.

• I don't judge people on points though... but more on their acts.
    It doesn't matter how high your IQ is, sometimes people tend to use their brain anyway and waste opportunities... that's not smart at all, no matter how 'high your IQ may be'

• I did a test ages ago and came out with 97. I don't think I'm very clever in an academic sense but I think I'm pretty intelligent. That's with the belief that there's a huge difference between being clever and intelligent.

• all i know is that charm, communication skills, and drive matter much more than stock knowledge

• IQ does not measure intelligence and general knowledge.

• I took an iq test online and mine is 99

What Guys Said 9

• Smart enough to know IQ has very little to do with knowledge and wisdom, things that are actually applicable to real life

My iq is somewhere near the high 120's if i remember correctly, but i think its bs too be honest

• I had a human resources class long ago and did this test, turns out I have average IQ according to it even though I often feel slow haha

Meh, I don't care. Being smart is relative. There are too many different mental strengths such as attention to details, artistic vision, design, calculation, memory retention, etc. No one has it all completely balanced out, reason why everyone has different potentials.

• If you really are 15 and your IQ is really 137, then you should already know that your brain is developing and that 137 is most probably not your true IQ - the highest probability outcome is that you will revert much closer to the mean.

• Not very book smart, much more street smart.

• Bruh, I had an IQ of 137 when I was 12 😜

• There's no any test that can show your IQ.

• Just something to bear in mind, the average of 100 is per nation. For that reason you can't compare yours to someone from another country.

• They're about as accurate as power levels in dbz

• Do you think knowing how you compare to others makes you better or changes anything about you or them or the relationship between you or anything else that matters? If so please tell me what.

If not why would you want to know it? Don't say just curiosity, that would be disingenuous.