What are your favorite websites on finding a new job?

are you happy with your job? how did you land it? any tips for someone who is need of a new career start?

Most Helpful Guy

• Craigslist, temp agencies, careerbuilder, glassdoor, indeed. com.

They're worth taking a look at.

• yea I've been on indeed ill take a look at others thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• LinkedIn can help you connect with people in your field and you can put your resume and skills online.

• im scared to make a profile cause i dont want my current employer to see me on there

What Guys Said 3

• If you want a job - go and show your face. The website is a start, but many employers want to see the person. If they do not call you - and you really want the job, just go and see them.

• i doubt a corporate office or building would let me in

• It takes balls, even for a woman, to knock on doors and be persistent. I have seen it in my life - people have gotten jobs even when there were none, just because they made sure the people who had the job that they wanted knew who they were. There is always a way, if you want something bad enough.

• Communicating with others on LinkedIn.

• im scared to make a profile cause i dont want my current employer to see me on there or past college mates... is it a very public profile?

• I go out and talk too people.

• like where?

• I do security and work with Police. I've been doing this for a few years now. I went too an agent and we talked, turned out he had contacts in the security field and that's how I got my current job.

• I don't know where you live or what you plan on doing for work, so I can't give you a straight answer. All I know is close the laptop, get out and introduce yourself.

What Girls Said 3

• Indeed. com is the best one in my experience

• Indeed. com

• i applied to 40 jobs no call backs

• Wait 2 weeks then call the jobs you applied for an ask whats the statues of your application

• I've never used a website to find a job...
    Yes im happy with my current job (s). I work as a marine detailer for the family business and am a freelance photographer on the side.