Some philosophical questions for you GAGgers?

1) Your life style determines your death style?
2) If you had wings would you be forgiving? If you had horns would there be flames to shy your smile?
3) Can you heal what father's done? Can you heal the broken worlds within?

Those are some lyrics from songs I love a lot. More will come.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) Your life style determines your death style?
    Maybe not. I'm a very cautious person but that doesn't mean that I couldn't be driving down the highway and being shot in the head by a passerby. I hope it's to die quietly in my bed without pain, but who's to say for sure? I know it won't be from a drug overdose or something like that.

If I was an angel? If I was a little devil? No - I don't believe in either. I'll forgive if I see that the situation deserves forgiveness. And I'm not outright nasty to people unless they are nasty to me first.

I read in one comment you mean my "actual dad". My dad's problems are his responsibility, but being his daughter, if he asked how I could help, within the parameters of my capability I would, and it would also depend on his problem. "Healing broken worlds within" - too poetic for me, but the way I read it is solving my own problems. Then yes, I can heal my broken worlds within because I'm not going to sit and be a victim. I have better things to do than to have negative things from the past still eat at me.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1) Hmmm not really, but your decisions do. Your life is just consequence after consequence after consequence... so your lifestyle can affect the way you die, but I would say your death style is determined by your actions and decisions.

2) If I had wings I'd be the same, but flying around, I won't become an "angel" just because of that. And if I had horns I'd be fucked up, but I most likely still be shy; not turning into a devil for sure.

3) I'm guessing by father you mean God, and well, I'm not gonna answer this cause Philosophy and religion can't go hand in hand.

• 3) It's means literally father. Your dad.

• Oh in that case, it'll depend on what your father did, and if it's none of your business or not.

What Girls Said 2

• a1. To me = absolutely = "live by the sword, die by the sword"
    a2. I have both wings + horns with dual personalities to match
    a3. No. But you can live in such a way as to accept them in your life

• 1) yes actually (but there are some exceptions)
    2) waaat?
    3) see previous answer

What Guys Said 0