If there was the creepy moon from Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask existing in real life about to end the world, only giving you 3 days left to live?

what would you do?

• Do nothing and just live my life to the fullest with my loved ones.
  • Do something about it to prevent it from happening like Link did in Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask, even if it means constantly traveling back in time and going through traumatizing torture and hell.
  • Freak out and kill myself before the moon crashes down and ends earth.
  • Others

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• This makes me want to break out my 3ds... This by far my favorite Zelda game!

I would be trying to run I think, I am too much of a worrier and go get-er to simply realize no matter what is it useless and we are better off just relaxing with out last few days...

What Girls Said 3

• Defeat Majora's Mask, obvs. OBVS.

• I'd talk it out with the people I have a grudge with.
    I'd visit my best friends over and play the music as loud as possible, and dance til we drop.
    And I'd throw eggs to the school, I hate this school

• i'll try to do B but will probably end up doing C.

What Guys Said 3

• Opinion A until I knew it would surely end in very very little time. Then I would go my room, and do nothing but pray while naked.

• What did Link do? Because I'd do that.

• If you've actually played and beat the Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask, you'll know.

• the game.

• Yeah, I've never owned a N64.

• Break as many laws as possible and try a lot of drugs.