Being Asian sucks?

i never have any luck with the women, never been on a date, always getting used, never had sex, never been in a relationship, tried online dating and never had anything back nor intrest but have had black friends and white frinds have loads of sucess I've also had a couple of Asian mates too that have also had nothing back so i know it ent just me and I've actaully given up and think enough is enough somethings ent ment to be. it is what it is!

Most Helpful Guy

• When it comes to online dating, i've come to the conclusion that it should only be your secondary source for finding women. Like, its a side dish that you sometimes pick at every now and then, but it shouldn't be ones primary source for finding women, unless you live in special circumstances where its the only thing you can do (ex. you're such a busy person in your normal day, that you rarely have time to go out and meet new people). The problem with online dating for men is that online, the ego's of most women is artificially boosted. This boost is based on no real merit/achievement on their part, but its so high due to the number of thirsty guys that boost it. "You're a 10/10 babe!" (when she's really a 6). "You're so smart hun!" (When she's really dumb as bricks). You get your ego stroked and buttered enough, you too may start seeing yourself as the first prize that which should be fought for by men in a gladiator arena. It's because of this that guys who are actually pretty decent (at least on paper) can't get any attention from women online because the girls are either flooded with messages, or they see you and think they can catch better, when in reality.. the only reason they themselves went online in the first place is because they couldn't catch anything to begin with.

Now on to your question. the problem isn't that you're Asian. The problem is that you lack confidence. You need to go out into the real world and put yourself out there. In contrast to what goes on online, offline, girls are actually approached a lot less than you may think. Take a look at some old questions on here for example, and you'll see that a lot of women actually get approached either infrequently or not at all. The thing is, a lot of the thirsty guys who are brave enough to be thirsty online, aren't brave enough to be thirsty in real life. So this creates a sort of two-tiered threshold system, based on risk/reward. The same girl who might ignore you online for messaging her, may be totally enamoured by you trying to approach her directly and with confidence in real life. Since she hardly gets approached in real life, the threshold to impress her at a bar is lower than it is when she's sitting in front of her laptop. There's a higher risk, but also a higher reward.

• The risk ofc is that you get rejected in a humiliating way, versus when you're online, there is little to no humiliation. I'm just saying this so you don't do all this under the assumption that your inability to pull girls online will translate into an inability to pull girls in real life. I'll tell you a story of the first time i approached a random girl in real life that i was attracted to. Well, i was a little whimpy so i didn't quite approach her, but it was at the mall, and i saw this girl working in a store. I'd say she was like an 8.5/10 by my standards. Golden blonde, blue eyes, short, perfect body... basically almost everything was right. I went into the store but again, i was too whimpy at the time to approach her directly, so i pretended that i was there to shop, hoping she'd come over and ask if i needed any help. Lucky for me, she did. She came over and helped, and then mid-way in the conversation i told her, " has anyone ever told you how attractive you are?"

• to do well with women, you ultimately need to learn about what they want. If you give them what they want, they are more likely to give you what you want. If you need help figuring out what women want, I would look no further than James Marshal, my personal favourite guy to take cues from when it comes to seduction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-juyEIgwhGQ

• thanks for mho :) hope i helped

What Girls Said 9

• Nah a lot of girls like Asians so just keep trying and work on yourself.

• Don't give up, i know a lot of women who actually prefer dating Asian men

• No a lot of girls like Asian guys. I know some who even prefer them.

• I know some that do have success, there are plenty women into Asian guys, me being one of those

• i'm extremely picky and proud to say that i've chosen my lovers carefully and each and every one of them was japanese or korean. looks matter and i'm willing to admit it. please don't bash me, i was born this way.

• I'm Asian and i've had good luck.
    usually when you quit trying so hard to find someone someone will come along.

• many women like or prefer Asians..

• It's true lots of girl love Asians

• It sucks for many men that they need to ask someone out to get a date. You need to work on that.

• whats that gotta do with anything i just said? dont you think I've tried that it being the most obvious one

• Because you said you've never been on a date. So how many girls have you asked out? If you say 5, it's too soon to give up. Also, it depends where you ask strangers on the street or girls you've actually talked to a few times before that, class-related or work-related.

What Guys Said 2

• Go back to asia. Westerners have no interest in us whatsoever. Truth be told 👌🏼
    Only our gurls will want anything to do with us 👄💋

• No... your mentality sucks!
    You let yourself get used...