How do you think the world will end?

Most Helpful Girl

• The heat will end it all.

• global warming? O_O

• THANK YOU CATBUG XD

• Tis but a pleasure ^_^

What Girls Said 3

• I think it will end because of pollution.

• With us taking every lifesource on this planet, poluting the sky as we're already doing now

• so via extreme natural disasters and stuff?

• yeah, bees and many frog species are already at risk :/

• The rhinos and elephants getting hunted for their horns and bones make me sad
      And I want the great white shark and the other species to stay, leave their fins alone , for god's sake

• Aliens, world war 3, new killer species, killer robots etc

What Guys Said 6

• I reckon within my lifetime, Maybe 50ish years away.

I think, There will be a total economic collapse, China will deplete its resource reserve and invade the middle east, NATO will get involved, There will be a massive fucking war, And eventually someone will pop off a nuke, then everyone will, and that will be the end of us.

Tbh tho, It would be pretty fucking cool.

• unfortunately, i agree with you :/
      kinda scary to think any second a bomb could basically begin the end of the world

• But, I seriously think the cause of it will be total economic global collapse, And if we are being honest... its actually looking very likely it will happen if shit keeps going the way it is.

Thing about nukes is, Once someone fires a nuke at another country, they will fire all their nukes back, And then every fucker fires there's off, Mutual destruction :/. That will be what kills us, None of this 'greenhouse gas' bulshit or 'lack of respect for nature', It will be us fucking unleashing the power of surface of the sun on our planet :/.

• World war 3

• usually because of me

• The sun will enter it's red giant phase a few billion years from now and consume the Earth.

• 1. Nuclear war
    2. Low Food resource
    3. when the ice in north/south pole melts
    4. Civil War
    5. A disease that can kill anythink with no cure
    6. Zombie Infection (Sorry im a walking dead fanboy)

• Nuclear war.