Do guys or girls care more about their hair?

Judging by the number of guys who post hairstyle-related questions/people I know, it seems like guys care more...
but hmm I might be wrong.

• generally guys
    14% (2)0% (0)5% (2)Vote
  • generally girls
    43% (6)58% (14)53% (20)Vote
  • equally o. o
    36% (5)33% (8)34% (13)Vote
  • looks are overrated
    7% (1)9% (2)8% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm actually shocking when it comes to my hair. I hate it flat so I always stick up either all of my hair or sometimes just the front, but it literally has to be perfect and my mum shakes her head at me all of the time when she sees me staring into the mirror for about 20 minutes just to get it spot on hahaha

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• Are you serious? I obviously voted "B", because women clearly care about their hair more than guys. I've never seen a guy ask a question about hairstyle related questions. Ever. Not to mention I don't know any guys who personally care about their hair.

I mean look at all of the hair products and shampoos, as well as conditioners aimed towards women. Men just use general shampoo or conditioner. Men have no problem going bald or just shaving their head, where as women would think this is awful. When men get a haircut, they just get a generally cut, where as women "decorate" and style their hair.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol I've posted on at least 6 questions about guy's hair... But fair enough, ill just mention you in a hair question if I see one haha

• Lol go ahead and do that!

You must be coming across either gay men or metrosexual men.

• girls have to by default as there is so much! I do semi style my hair (but not very much or in the douche bag look really popular atm.) but my girlfriend has to worry about what nights she washes her hair, how long it takes to dry, which chemical to use on which night... then there is the constant hair accessories, combing and styling... and all the shedding...

1|0
    0|0
  • While all girls seem to care about their hair, the guys who care about their hair seem to care about it as much as girls do.

But there are also those guys who just get a buzzcut every time.

1|1
    0|0
  • It must be girls. Rarely see commercials or a large selection of male hair products if compared to girls. And girls have a greater choice of style making it more important or caring to keep in at its best.

1|0
    0|0
  • I care more about my hair than most girls.
    I need to look good, smell good. I doy hair everyday. I have 4 combs, for different things.
    I go through a putty/fibre wax pot every 3 weeks.
    I have spray and aftershave in my backpack.
    I even carry gum.

1|0
    0|0
  • I care a lot about my sweet-ass hair! Not my ass hair... Well, you know what I mean.

1|0
    0|0
  • Girls care more about their hair

1|0
    0|0
  • Generally guys have short hair , and it won't make them trouble while being ready for school , party or for special occasions ( which I am )

But Girls take about 3-6 minutes to maintain their hair ( which my sister does )

1|0
    0|0
  • Chocolate chip moon (hope that was helpful)

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as it doesn't start falling out... we're happy 😄

1|0
    0|0
  • Girls not close but some guys are vain.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• girls do..

1|0
    0|0