What do you prefer?

So I know most guys prefer it when a girl shaves her legs, but what if the girl has hairy arms? Do you mind or... what?

• I don't like it
    27% (3)33% (4)30% (7)Vote
  • It's okay (Eh)
    36% (4)17% (2)26% (6)Vote
  • I don't really care
    37% (4)42% (5)39% (9)Vote
  • I like it
    0% (0)8% (1)5% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on how noticeable it is. If it's very short and the same color as her skin then it's okay. If it's more and a different color then that bothers me. I was grossed out one day when a girl on the subway had hairier arms than mine. And I've always thought my arms were too hairy. Guess not.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• How hairy are we talking?
    If it's as hairy as mine than no thanks

0|0
    0|0
  • I find it kinda attractive actually. As long as it isn't super think then it's fine by me. Honestly I don't mind hair anywher as long as it isn't armpit hair. Just no

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I mean girls have arm hair it's a biological given. I think it's more of a personal choice for the girl on whether or not she wants to shave her arms.

Before I shaved mine, they weren't grossly man thick with hair. But I started doing it because I like being basically hairless everywhere except my head.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have limits. If you don't like my arm hair and make me go through even more trouble for the same reward, I am so out.

0|0
    0|0