What years do you think are the best years and should be made the most of?

Also why do you think what you voted?

• Under 10. When you are a child.
  • 10 to 13.
  • Your teenage years, 13 to 20.
  • Your 20s. 20 to 30.
  • Your 30s. 30 to 40.
  • 40 through to 60
  • When you retire and get to wind down a bit and relax.

Most Helpful Girl

• Whatever you consider childhood. My childhood is pretty much over aside from being treated like a baby because of my age. I miss not having the probelms I have now and not having the responsibilities I have now and not having the tons of disrespect pouring down on me just because I'm a teenage girl. I'm judged for a lot--and most of it is by adults. I miss not being judged so harshly for no good reason. I miss feeling like a kid.

But really, it's different for everyone. Childhood could be the best for some and the worst for others. I'm actually looking forward to the freedom that comes with adulthood. I know there are plenty of complications but at least I'll be able to deal with them without someome breathing down my neck and telling me what to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think Under 10 - when you are a child is the best time. I think it's the best because while you have little freedom, you also (hopefully) have little worries. When I was a child, life was good. All I had to worry about was school. Other than that, I lived in a safe place, had a stable home, and while I didn't have video games for longer than most, I did have plenty of action figures and toy vehicles and games which were a lot of fun. I got to run around outside and play make believe in the parks with my brothers, and read books like Goosebumps and Animorphs, watch Transformers and Spider-Man, and the Star Wars movies were my favorites.

I got to run around and draw and imagine and just enjoy. I didn't have to worry about bills, or how I was going to make money, or any of the depressing crap on the news about war or the economy, or if I'd ever be good enough at anything to be interesting and successful, or how I was going to attract the opposite sex. I just got to play and be free and create. I would go back if I could, in a heartbeat. I'd trade all the so-called freedoms of adult life to go back to those days. I felt so much more alive. And I felt like my whole life was ahead of me, and the world and life were so full of possibility, so big.

What Girls Said 9

• I don't think there's some magical time of your life that is the best for everyone. I think we should all be making the most of every stage of our lives. Each age and stage has it's pro's and con's - the things that make it tough and the things that make it amazing and incomparable to any other stage in life.

Personally, I really LOVED my twenties, but I also went through a lot of tough times that I am glad to have safely stored in the past. I'm looking forward to my 30's and focusing more on my relationship and creating a home.

• When I was about 6 or 7 I had the most fun at school. Our teacher didn't care about what we did. Like my friend got brutally stabbed by a pencil and she didn't even care. He still has a scar xD Anywhoosies I think you should make the most of your primary/elementary school years.

• I was happiest at the age of 6 or 7 because that is when I had the least problems, the least challenges and the most imagination. I guess age 10 was also a time where I was pretty happy. Now I don't have too many problems but I also have less pleasures as well so I don't know if 29 counts as super happy.

• Yes 29 can count as super happy, why not. All people are different. :)

• Your teens.

You go to school, have a schedule, friends, break the rules occasionally, learn to drive, get a job, but of money, be independent... After 20s you have to earn enough money, lose some of your social life... worry about pregnancy... Try not to lose your home... Make the most of your teens. It's the best years of your life.

• Personally for me, not really but I guess that depends on the person.

• Well yeah exactly. @idkwtftoputhere
      At your age I became a carer for my amputee father, left school for him, and is been scraping by on 2-3 jobs ever since.
      Personally I loved my years before, even my parents getting divorced. Life wasn't so hard and depressing.

But as you said. Each to their own.

• The best years was even I was under 10 years when I was a child because when I use to go to school (I still do) I use to be more of myself like be so nice to people and people use to use me to get my pencils and stuff they wanted and people use to talk about me meanly but I didn't let that bring me down. Now, I've changed because I started being mean to people that were mean to me and I found out who my real friends were and I don't have many and I started to not let people use me anymore and I'm still trying to stay positive. I think the only friend I actually have is my bestfriend Destiny. :/

• honestly every year should be the best year, time goes so fast we should appreciate every second of every day, but I will say when I was a kid not as much responsibility, all I was worried about was playing during the summer, you can just be a kid.

• I said twenties but I think from 16-25

• Under 10, I miss doing stupid stuff and spending Christmas with my family before everyone moved out and split up

• Late teens and early 20's.

What Guys Said 5

• I think it's the 20s.
    1. You are mature and educated enough to think we'll.
    2. You are most likely in good developed health.
    3. You still have time to have the most fun before working. Sure you can have fun at any age but it's limited when you are 0 - 10 or have a job/career.
    4. You got almost all the doors open to your career. You can go into business, be a doctor, etc. As you get older those doors start closing.

• Any stage of life having fun could be limited because of parents, money, school, work etc.

• actually each year passin by i always get da feelin previous year was worse. so i'll tell 20s... i'm at my best now.

shittiest years were my teen years by far... i don't wanna even remember 'em

• I believe that each stage you go through things that you don't as you get older and you see the world differently with each new stage of life.

• You don't have any freedom or respect at a young age. When you get old, people automatically respect you simply because of your age. The only limits of being old is your body's physical limitations.

• People do not automatically respect someone based on their age because I have seen many elderly people that act ridiculous to a point they do not deserve respect.

• Late teams and early 20s. That's when a person's character is fully shaped. Its also when we get into/finish education and start our career. Those are the golden years.

• My character has changed since my early20s

• I think guys mature faster than girls. Men I feel are more mature than girls at that age. Most of the girls I have seen at that age still act bitchey.