When was life better, high school or college?

• I was popular in high school, high school life was better
  • I was popular in high school, college life was better (if you didn't go college then life after high school until you were 23)
  • I was in the middle in high school cliques, high school life was better
  • I was in the middle in high school cliques, college life (if you didn't go to college then life after high school until you were 23) was better
  • I was near the bottom in high school cliques, high school was better
  • I was near the bottom in high school cliques, college life (if you didn't go to college than life after high school until you were 23) was better
  • I didn't go to high school, or im in high school now

Most Helpful Girl

• I like college better (at least so far).

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted that I was near the bottom in high school cliques, college life. However, I think life outside of high school and college when you have a job, a house and people are mature is the best. Too many people are immature in high school, I was bullied. Many of the girls in my college were also immature and had attitude problems to. However, the guys in my college were way more mature than the girls.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• Social outcast who dressed distinctivly (alltogether too much leather) and had a general tendency towards scifi and geeky things? Pariah in highschool.

In college I suddenly found myself with a permanent escort of between three and ten women though.. and reactions got stronger at university.

• Almost everyone likes college better. Cool. I guess I can look forward to it then.

• Preschool was better.

• "No knowledge without college" till go college you're too mature, and life more enjoyable here.

• Are you saying your not mature until you go to college?

• I used here"too mature" thinking totally different from HS.

• College is just highschool academicly wise the only difference is that you dont need to ask to use the bathroom.

• I was not really popular in High School, I was sui generis, people mostly left me alone. In college I had many more real friends and my first lovers so it was better but still boring. I started a business in college with some friends and worked at it a couple years after before selling out. Life got a whole lot better after that.