How many of you have committed a felony?

I have committed a couple of unreported felonies. What about you?

• Me! Me! Me!
    19% (5)29% (6)23% (11)Vote
  • Nah not me
    63% (17)38% (8)52% (25)Vote
  • Maybe I have maybe I haven't
    11% (3)24% (5)17% (8)Vote
  • See results
    7% (2)9% (2)8% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|14

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, I've never committed a felony. The only "run-ins" with the law I've had were my two speeding tickets I got.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You know what's hilarious, is that law enforcement applications have lists of felonies and say "have you committed any undetected felonies? Circle all that apply." Things on the list? Murder, treason, hijacking, kidnapping, like that.

Who's going to go, "Well, I've committed treason, and I'm willing to admit it to get this 40k a year job..."

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes I am all too familiar with how that works.

What Girls Said 9

• I can neither confirm nor deny that allegation. Firstly because I am Canadian and that's not how we classify crime. Also because it would put my secret identity and aliases in jeopardy.

1|1
    0|1
  • Ya I have. Quite a few of them under the age of 12. I won't get into what my friend and I used to do, we were never caught which I am quite surprised about.

0|0
    0|0
    • Mine are all unreported sex crimea

• Mine don't have to do with sex at all.

• Yeah I download music for free and stole some cheap pens from dollar General once

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.. Never 😇

0|0
    0|0
  • Vote D = Right here = See below

*An "on the spot" 18 month dui + instant licence cancellation
    *A court order for "driving unlicensed on an 18 month dui & licence cancellation"
    *Two "possession" charges
    *One "theft" charge as a teenager

0|0
    1|0
    • I have committed a crime of soliciting sex to a minor

• Show All
    • I lack a sex life right now but looking for one. Horny all the time craving young pussy. I fucked a 16 year old when I was 20 (this past June 12th actually). That is all.

• I need "daddies" in my life constantly.
      I have too much sex which complicates my life daily... in VERY SCARY ways.
      I have tried self imposed celibacy many times and have always failed.
      My longest successful effort was three months.
      Yet I was crying hysterically + totally miserable every single day at that time.

I hope you get the sex life you enjoy MINUS ANY headaches or complications, unlike myself.
      Peace with smiles xo

• Underage drinking

0|0
    0|0
  • I've used a fake ID to buy alcohol at a liquor store and bought weed then took pot brownies on campus...

0|0
    0|0
    • I solicited sex to a minor, who in reality was relatively close in age. But it was still considered a felony

• i only bought weed :P

• Yes i have

0|0
    0|0
    • So have I.

Care to share the category? Sex, drugs, violence?

• Drugs

• Mine is sex

• I never have.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have committed a couple sex crimes I am not going to specify. But let's just say I never forced anyone to do anything against their will either.

What Guys Said 13

• I haven't committed any felonies and I don't think I ever could. I'm just way too goody-goody. Without exaggeration, I even have a bad conscience when I cross a cross walk where the traffic light is red.

0|0
    0|0
  • close but no cigar. wait actually I think that was just close to being a misdemeanor. hmm nvm.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was tried to steal candy from the free candy box that I didn't know was free when I was 4.

Yeah, I'm pretty hard.

0|0
    0|0
  • In the UK once for drunk and disorderly for calling a officer a rude name.

last New Year's Eve bender I go on 😈 £60 quid UK fine and told not to do it again apologised to the officer the next day they had heard worse.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no criminal record at all haha

0|0
    0|0
  • DUI. Empty back dirt road coming back from a party. Cleared off all charges this past January. Lesson learned.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does accidentally stealing a pencil from the teacher count

0|0
    0|0
    • Uhhhhhh... nope hahah

• Nope never, but wow we have a lot of criminals on here

0|0
    0|0
  • If I did I would have been deported

0|0
    0|0
  • No felonies, but I did get a speeding ticket once...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice try. You're from the police, aren't you.

0|0
    0|0
    • Nope. Fire and EMS actually.

• I committed forgery, by order of the manager.

0|0
    0|0
  • i took an shit and never flushed does that count? it smelt real bad and could cause harm to others i guess

0|0
    0|0