Do you think black girls are pretty and would you date them?

• Yasss
    43% (9)46% (16)45% (25)Vote
  • It depends on their personalities.
    24% (5)23% (8)23% (13)Vote
  • I don't care either way.
    14% (3)11% (4)12% (7)Vote
  • I would sleep with them, but never date them.
    0% (0)3% (1)2% (1)Vote
  • No I don't think so.
    19% (4)17% (6)18% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|13

Most Helpful Guy

• I would date those I find attractive, both in looks and in personality.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the personality, but I have no problem dating a black woman if she's nice.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• There are some pretty black girls, but generally I don't find them too attractive. Exceptions prove the rule.

1|0
    1|0
  • C in that race doesn't factor into my oppinion. If she has a good personality, compatible interests and we 'click' I would date a lass regardless of her race. But I similarly wouldn't date any girl who doesn't match those requirments, regardless of race.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, for me it would depend on whether i would her looks and personality attractive or not.
    Attractive personality: someone who is fun to be with and who kind of matches with me

1|0
    0|0
  • I've seen some cute black girls and yea I would

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes and yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't met that many black girls that are attractive to me.

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes, yes, and yes. Also for any other question the answer is also yes. Yes even that one you just thought up right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah baby -

0|0
    0|0
  • What Sort Of Question Is This - If The Girl Is Beautiful - And She's Not Cuckoo For Cocoa Puffs - Why Not? - Why Would I Make A Life Changing Decision - On Something Childish As Skin Color? So Yes I Have No Race Preferences. Done.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and yes but they don't like Indian guys so I wouldn't bother approaching them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you think black girls are pretty? some of them

would you date them? some of them

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that some girls are pretty, yes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• the ones that are actually fit and in shape are very hot! I would love to get a piece of that!

2|1
    1|1
  • Yeah I think they are pretty but I won't date them cause I'm a woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • What sort of question is this? why do you always sound so mean to black females? how can you ask if a whole girls of a particular race are pretty or not? ffs every race have got both ugly and attractive females, so why do u always have to ask if black females in this entire world are pretty or not? this kinda questions really pisses me off. every female is a human regardless of the skin colour, and there are ugly and attractive females in every race and every where

0|0
    0|0
  • i can't date a black girl :D But yeah, they're very beautiful :)

0|0
    0|0
  • This question...

0|0
    0|0
  • im going to vote "no, i dont think so" since im a girl and im straight

0|0
    0|0