I dont like violence but what is the best weapon in meele combat art style in battle?

can you say me it plx?

• One Hand Sword Off hand nothing
  • one hand sword off hand sword. ( one sword in each hand ) ( small/medium swords)
  • one hand sword off hand fist ( one sword in one hand ) ( off hand fist )
  • or recommend something else like an two handed sword or two handed axe or two handed mace.. or what else?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd go for a one handed sword, and I'd generally say that I prefer falchions and you can wear shields with them too if you'd like :)

Most Helpful Guy

• If your opponent has a weapon, sword and board all the way. Personally I'm a big fan of both kite shields and large bossgripped round, but your milage may vary depending on strength and personal prefference.
    I'm also a big fan of armingsword and something like a coustille. Though Hanger and dagger is a nice combination if you are mobile and have the ability to concentrate on two weapons and still utilise the hilt furniture.

Two handed axes are a lot of fun, but a bit.. circumstantial.

Of course the spear is the king of weapons provided you have the room to use it.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 13

• You should check out first on google "soul calibur 4 cervantes"
    *I can't post photos yet :/
    .
    I think teh best weapon in melee combat is the two swords of 'Cervantes'(game character) where as one is little longer and the other one includes a gun with it in the end of sword!
    I can't even imagine if it is real until I saw one (real) in my country which was used by a king in old times!!
    .
    but some of my friends think there's none of the weapon in the world like 'Katana'
    *The most balanced n sleek blade ;)
    n I personally like that too as a saw many of the movies of old legends having this...
    I really admire the beauty ;)

• The Dragon slayer from the anime "Beserk" (1997)
    Its a two handed sword. You may need a bit of strength to wield it http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-YvCcAJ5gn0

• I would say the spear like weapon and I'm not talking about the stick with just a sharp rock at the end of it lol this is what I'm talking about xD
    img1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../...eapon_-_Spear_1.png

• An adjustable spear that can go from short long and mid length with a side arm of a light shield made of refined steel and fibers that has a slot on the top of it so you can slide your spear over it and stab your opponent effectively defending and attacking at the same time

• Depends on the skill and point in history. I don't think there is any one best, in retrospect. Depends what the enemy is using. If it's melee combat, as opposed to 1 on 1, you can't ignore projectile weapons such as arrows. At one point, full plate armor was dominant and most attacks were not effective against it. At another point, franciscan axes were dominant. And so on.

• Two-handed sword.

• it all depends on skill, you can have the best sword on the planet but if you don't know how to do it, you are going to loose

• Guns > Swords. Except in Final Fantasy 8.

images1.memedroid.com/.../4fb58d0a5294c.jpeg

• Halberd.

darksouls.wikidot.com/.../halberd-onhand-large.jpg

Stabs like a spear and chops like an ax.

• Depends on the person.. if you're a big and built, perhaps 2 handed would be more your style. For me I prefer Sword and shield.

• I'd use a Jack Bauer, on a stick.

• One hand sword, then it's easy to parry and riposte.

• Dual kamas, scimtars, or katanas. ftw