Fun study, What is your height and gender? And what height to you prefer in the opposite gender?

I'm 5'9 and i prefer the guy to be 5'7 or taller.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 6'4" and the girls height doesn't matter if I like her. I have been on dates or dated women anywhere from 4'10" ish to around my height 6'4"-6'4" ish

What Guys Said 19

• My gender is male (obviously.) I'm six foot, three inches tall. I prefer women who are between 5'9-5'11.

I always have preferred tall girls. I love a girl near my height and they seem to have a better waist to hip ratio. I would still date medium height or short girls though. As long as a girl isn't an extreme height, I would date her.

I would date a girl between 4'10-6'5. A girl shorter than 4'10 would be way too short for me and they would most likely look like a kid. A girl taller than 6'5 would be too tall and remind me of a man (in some ways.) But like I said, only height extremes.

• I'm a 6'4" and a dude. As long as a girl is shorter than me, I really don't care much. If everything else clicks, height becomes just a number (granted, extreme heights would still be a turn off like 5'0" and below).

Anything above 5'3" I guess would be preference if I had to choose.

• I'm 6'1" and I'm male - if you can't tell that it's blue around this comment section. I prefer the girl to be no taller than 6'3" (any taller than that and I'd be so nervous that I'd make her my bodyguard) and no shorter than 4'-something. Actually, I suppose I could go shorter and taller, but I think that would be my ideal height for my love.

• hey now dont be sassy. when i posted the question it slipped my mind that it seperates the genders opinions in two sections. im still new to this site

• I'm just sayin'... I'm not trying to be sassy, just pointing that out.

• I'm a man who is 5'9". I prefer a girl between 5'5" and 5'9"

• I'm 6 feet and I prefer women around 5'5-5'7

• Male
    My height: 5'8"
    Preferred height: 5'0" to 5'8"

• I'm 5'8 and I would go for a girl of any height below mine. Max I would go for is maybe 5'10 but none taller than that. It's not that I'm not attracted to really tall girls, it's just that I have no shot with them so no point.

• I'm 5'11, male, and I prefer females that are 6'+

• so how hard is it for you to find those ideally heighted girls? i haven't met any girls taller than 5'11

• It's quite hard, but not impossible.

• i am 6ft tall 19 year old mae
    and i would date girls 5' to 6'
    my preference would be 5'5''

• 6'1 and I tend to like girls from 5'0 to 6'0 haha

• I'm a 5'11'' male and I prefer girls 5'7'' or shorter.

• I'm 5'10.5 and I like girls to be around 5'5/5'6 or so.

• Male 5' 8" don't care.

• I'm 6'4 M and I like girls that are shorter than me

• Most guys don't care about height as long as she's fit and nice big boobs and ass are a plus

• I'm 1.7m (5'7) I prefer a girl who's between 1.4m (about 4'11) and 1.8m (about 5'11).

• I'm 5' 4" and would ideally like to marry a girl 5' 0"- 5' 4" (because children's height could depend upon both parents). If you're asking about casual dating/ sex without commitment, then height, age etc. doesn't matter, and I'm fine with a girl taller than me as well, just like you.

• Children's height isn't limited by the height of their parents. They could all end up taller... or shorter.

• You probably misread my comment. I never said that short parents will SURELY give short children. But, the probability (due to gene crossing) would become very high that the children would be short (when compared to the case when parents were tall). It's a proven fact, and you can see any genetic data, and you'll get to know. It's the same reason why a lot many traits of parents are passed down to offsprings, but, there can also be a few traits in the offspring which are different from both parents. So, if the woman is really too short, there is a good chance that the children would also be short (and it wouldn't depend much on the man's height because man would be taller than the woman already)

• I'm 6'3

I prefer them to be 5'6-5'10

• 6'1" Male. Really don't have a preferred height in the opposite sex.

What Girls Said 14

• I'm the same height as you. I prefer my partners to be 5'11-6'5

• I'm 5'5. Anything above that is good for me.

• 5'5. Ideally, a guy who is 6'2 or taller but since most guys aren't 6'2 or taller. 5'9 and taller chill :)

• there really isn't a large supply of guys over 6'2. and im quite tall for a girl so do you see my struggle for the search of taller guys -_- lol

• 5'5 is quite tall? I thought 5'9" and 5'10" is tall for a girl. I see some girls that tall.

• I'm 5'7 and I prefer a guy to be 6'2 or taller (picky, I know). However, height wouldn't e a deal breaker unless they are shorter than me. My dad and my boyfriend are both 6'6.

• I am 5'6'' and I like my man to be between 5'10'' and 6'2'', ideally. My current boyfriend is 5'11''.

• I am 5'4 (the perfect height for a girl in my opinion) and I prefer the guy to be taller than me definitely, by at least 5'6. I think my ideal would be 5'8-5'10.

• I'm 5'3.
    5'1 and up.. Doesn't really matter.

• you would prefer a guy shorter than you? aww why?

• @iknowamguy I don't really prefer a guy shorter.
      Height isn't really an important factor so if he's 5'1 or up it's fine.

• I'm a girl, like my profile states on here, and I am 5'11

• I'm 5'4" and I don't care about height as long as he's not a giant or a midget.

• Out of curiosity, what do you consider a giant? Like 6'0"? 6'5"?

• @dangerDoge
      I'm not sure. I don't know what 6'0" or 6'5" actually looks like because I don't really pay any attention to height. I'm sure they're fine though.

• Ok, understandable enough. It is kind of tough to visualize heights with just a number. Thanks anyway.

• 5'5 and I like 5'9 to 6'2

• I'm 5ft7 female and I prefer 5ft8 and above

• My height is 5'6" and I'm a girlie. I prefer my partner to be at least 5'11"

• I'm 5'5 and prefer my guy to be between 5'9 and 6'2.

• I'm 5'4" female, I like guys who are between 5'11" and 6'2"