Hows the show " how I met your mother "?

Is it a fun show to watch or borring?

what episodes do you recommend me to watch...

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It's alright but gets boring after awhile

What Guys Said 12

• It's the best sitcom ever. Every episode is worth watching.

• It wasn't for me. The characters were just all too goofy for my style. The main dude just seems really pathetic about how desperate he is about women.

• It's fun to watch, but I liked it more because it shows everything wrong with dating. Every single disturbing fact that people accept when it comes to relationships and that these are ok. Most of the characters are completely terrible people, which makes them fun to watch, however barney is the only genuinely decent person on the how... however very over the top.

• And that is how i met u 🌹

• If you have not watched you have not lived

• I liked it so much i finished the whole series on netfilx in a week and a half

• It's total shit.

• It's terrible

• Never watched it, seemed like a dumb show, and now so many friends just whine about the ending.

• Watch all of them in order. And yeah it is very good.

What Girls Said 1

• I liked it, it really kept me interested. I can't really tell you a specific episode to watch because I feel like there are some parts of the show that carry through that you would need to get the full picture and to get whats going on