Guys, would you date a girl who shares a room with her brother?

so I'm 17 and my brother is 19, i know that's not okay but i can't do anything about it, i never tell anyone about this only a few know and I'm really embarrassed to tell anyone because some reactions are quite shitty, would you date such a girl as me? means you wouldn't be able to visit me..

20

Most Helpful Guy

• @Asker , do you feel it is a problem because opposite genders, or because of the fact you are sharing rooms? I can see why gender might cause uncomfortableness, but i wouldn't care. I grew up in a 3 bedroom house with 4 brothers. we had to share and i still do when i go back and visit. I mean obviously, if you are dating, don't go to your room for sexy times (if ur brother is going to be there, doh!) but i wouldn't say you aren't automatically un-datable lol.. id probably say "okay cool, lets hang out at my place then."

• yes, i wouldn't mind if it'd be with my sister if i had one but he's my brother and i feel ashamed because now a days every girl my age got a room for herself and a lot of people will gossip i am afraid to tell my future boyfriend about this

What Guys Said 19

• I'm 18 and my sister is 11 but we have to share a room in the apartment we're temporarily living in.

And yeah, people find all kinds of ways to "visit" with even harder circumstances so don't worry about it.

• Possibly, but I'd wonder why she was sharing a room with her brother...

• Economic necessity happens. Some places are just too expensive real estate.

• You share a room with your brother? I think that's weird. I wouldn't not date her because of it though.

• I like to say no but can't be sure until it happens.
    but don't worry abut what any thinks it's got fuck all to do with anyone else,

If anyone says anything just tell them to pipe the fuck down,

• Yea me and my sister once shared bedroom hey we had a house with 2 bedrooms

• Meh i wouldn't care... it matters not to me. If anyone is giving you troubles with that, they can just go fuck them self's <3 and you really should not feel embarrassed about stupid things like that.

• In highschool I dated this girl with a crazy grandmother and like 8 others in the house it was OK but I was already cool with 2 of her cousins and her brother.

• Yeah I share a room with my brother so I'm not exactly in a position to judge. It's not a huge deal either way

• Nothing wrong with it. You gotta do what you gotta do.

• I dont have a problem with it

• a bit strange sharing room that age, but sure.

• No, I only date adults. lol

• sure. makes making a good impression easier.

• I would. No problem.

• Thats not gonna break the deal if i already like you. You just come to my place instead...

• long hair don't care

• I'd rather not, but that's not what it's about

• As long as there isn't any incest involved, yes, I would date her.

• uhm, no disgusting 😑