Anyone else think the don't judge a book by its cover challenge is stupid?

If you haven't heard of it look it up then tell me. I k is the point is someone can be ugly but still beautiful. Yes it's really just saying whatever they draw on there face is ugly. Honestly I feel like everyone who does it is just an attention whore trying to get comment telling them there beautiful. Anyways what do you think about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah it is rather stupid.

Most Helpful Girl

• i thought it started with a video that a girl made. something about how she is a regular youtuber and after her videos people were always super negative with their comments (whether she had makeup on or whether she just had her natural face which also included acne). and basically she made a video about how you're beautiful regardless of the makeup or not and shouldn't let the negative comments get to you.

and i think some people made video replies to it? and then it kind of spiraled into what you see now. its like the game telephone. it started out as something totally different.

What Guys Said 4

• all i can think of "yet another dumb 'challenge' on social media, and she's jumping the bandwagon, like she always did? REALLY?"

Yep, if you do that crap, i will consider you a conformist. Maybe also a bit of an attention whore...

• How funny, I read this question right after posting a related question myself.

It may very well be attention seekers trying to get people to say, "Wow, he/she is so beautiful!"

• All I can think to myself is "wow, still ugly" after they wash of the marker.

• I think it's dumb and just an excuse for girls to show off that they are good with make up

What Girls Said 5

• yeah i find it pretty stupid as well. it kinda makes people look like they have a point to prove, and it's quite a superficial one at that.

• Its attention seeking bullshit

• I agree about it being a dumb challenge because it tells people who have the characteristics that these people are putting on themselves before the reveal, that having uni brows, glasses, etc makes them ugly. I hate this type of shaming.

• It's stupid because in real life no one walks around with q-tips hanging out of their ears, black spots all over their face and a thick, permanent marker unibrow lol. It would be more of a challenge if it was people wearing their normal everyday makeup and then showing their bare face to show their natural beauty.

• its dumb for real.