On My Summer But I'm Hearing Voices This Summer It's Sad?

When i go to sleep i hear voices i don't think it's normel but i could be wrong? At night

They are differnt each night but one is a girl and two are guys. it's crazy
But it's never really happen to me before

Most Helpful Guy

• Can you tell me more about it? Like when did it first start. Any other changes that you might have noticed, whether it be psychological or physiological?

Most Helpful Girl

• You might want to see a specialist.:/

What Guys Said 3

• Please see a professional therapist. Find one you are comfortable with. I think everyone should see a therapist for a period of their lives. In school they teach you facts and feed your intellect. Most people are far more motivated by how they fey feel yet dealing with or even identfying emotions aren't discussed, esp. by men but for anyone.

A good therapist can be someone who knows everything about you, someeone you can safely discuss stuff you wouldn't discuss with anyone else.

• Are you emotionally weak currently?

• what kind of voices?

What Girls Said 4

• Sometimes when I stay awake for too long I start to hear voices too. Random conversations between random voices in my head. Sometimes theyre legit convos and sometimes theyre just phrases pieced together but I don't think it's bad. I think I read somewhere that it was just neurons misfiring or something. Some people say that it might be indicative of a deeper mental illness so if it's really freaking you out maybe ask your doctor.

• They are all in your head! Or is it? Anything else? Thatd strange

• 2 Years ago I was reading a book a day what happened was my brain became kinda overloaded after awhile and when I would try to go to sleep I couldn't because all these different characters voices would yammer in my head It was so bad that I couldn't go to sleep after taking a break from reading the voices went away and I was able to get a good nights rest. I think you should visit a doctor and tell him whats going on or if your window is open and is near a sidewalk or where people generally walk it might just be that people are having a convo as they walk by your place.

• You could be schizophrenic or you could be lacking sleep.