(Quiz) Which fruit matches your personality?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/joannaborns/what-fruit-are-you#.twr6GxNOx

You got: Orange
Oranges are smart as hell. And don’t tell the other fruits, but they’re a little bit perfect. Technically nothing is perfect, but you kind of are. DON’T TELL ANYONE THOUGH BECAUSE IT’S NOT FAIR. As an orange, you’re ready for life’s challenges and there’s nothing that can stop you. But again, please, THIS IS OUR LITTLE SECRET.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You got: Cherry

Wow. Just wow. Cherries are really cool. In the fruit world, cherries are very intimidating. Cherries are the impossibly cool and good looking fruit of the produce world. Effortlessly chic, good personality, not trying too hard, but BLAM, really making a statement. Not everyone can be a cherry. Not everyone SHOULD be a cherry. But you, my friend, you’re one of the cherries.

😊😎 I like this description 😏

What Guys Said 11

• You got: Pineapple
    Pineapple is the party fruit. Pineapple is like, “What’s uuuuuup?” and totally does its own thing. Have you looked at pineapple lately? It looks crazy and it doesn’t care what anyone thinks. You’re a true individual and when you walk in the room everyone is like, “Whaaaaaaaaaat.”

Thinkstock

• You got: Orange

i'd rather be an orangade... i don't like oranges as they r... LOL

• You got: Apple
    Apples are classic, classy, and sophisticated. Apples know what’s up. You can’t mess with an apple. You try to mess with an apple and you’ll regret it. You try to mess with an apple and you get taken TO SCHOOL. Apples just have it together and know what’s up.

• You got: Cherry

• You got: Cherry

• Lol

You got: Banana
    Bananas are hilarious. JUST LOOK AT IT. It’s the ONE fruit that doesn’t take itself too seriously. While all the other fruits are, frankly, snobby as hell, banana is just doin’ its own thing, living its best life, being so chill. Bananas have a great sense of humor. When a banana’s on the scene, everything is cool.
    Love it smile emoticon

• I think Grapes more match my personality, I have multiple personalities!
    But I got Orange too !

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...40600496dc.jpg

• WOW! I'm my own favourite fruit LMFAO a goddamn cherry! It's basically me down to a S!

• Wow. Just wow. Cherries are really cool. In the fruit world, cherries are very intimidating. Cherries are the impossibly cool and good looking fruit of the produce world. Effortlessly chic, good personality, not trying too hard, but BLAM, really making a statement. Not everyone can be a cherry. Not everyone SHOULD be a cherry. But you, my friend, you’re one of the cherries.

• Oh GOD, I hope I get oranges!

• Apple & pineapple

What Girls Said 12

• You got: Cherry

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-2921-1425669522-15.jpg

• You got: Cherry

• i got:
    ]Apple

YOOOOOO 😎

• I got: Apple

Apple Apple Apple.. it's pretty spot on

• You got: Pineapple

• I got: Cherry

• You got: Apple

• I got: Strawberry
    Strawberries are tiny berry bosses. When the strawberries come in, it’s serious. SERIOUS FUN. Is there anything more fun and flirty than a strawberry? Everyone loves them. But not everyone can have them, especially when they’re not in season. You’re IN DEMAND.

Hahaha XD

• You got: Apple

I don't even like apples that much

• I Got: Orange

• I got orange too!!!

• I got orange. :)