How often are you stared at in public?

First things first: I don't mean to be conceited with this, I see my self as average looking, 6.5-7.25 tops.

I have observed lately that people stare at me every where I go, and they are mostly men who aren't trying to hide it. I really noticed it today when I walked through two malls and it was almost like everyone around me stopped what they were doing and watched me walk pass. It almost reminds me of a veela for you potter fans out there. Now I'm not complaining, I see no reason to get mad at people for this, I'm just intrigued by it.
I'm curious about t the thoughts of hose that also experience, witness it, or maybe are starers.

Most Helpful Girl

• I hear you, i feel the same exact way. I embrace it though. I tend to be pretty friendly and if i notice a guy or girl checking me out, i wink back at them. It usually makes them happy and if i can make someone happy, then why not?

What Guys Said 8

• Clearly men find you physically attractive. You probably are underestimating your "number" - though of course different people have different tastes. Still, it seems that plenty of guys must see you as attractive in some way.

Men enjoy looking at beautiful women and admiring their faces and bodies. That's all this is.

• Reasonably often by girls. They give me a blank look. If you are going to stare at me at least have some expression on your face so I know if it is good or bad!!! I have also had women girls checking me out to which of course I love.

• I don't really think I ever get stares actually (I can't ever recall a time at least). If I do, I'm either completely oblivious to the fact or they all stare at me when I'm not paying attention.

• I get a lot of stares, and it's because I'm good looking (not going to be like you and give some bollocks self-effacing statement)

• A lot.. I'd say I'm only a 6, 2 girls from my school said I was a 7. I think some girls stare because there's not a lot of Asians in my area. The girls stare, but the guys mean mug a lot

• Uh, how often? I can't really say except when I'm walking towards them and we see eachother.

• All the damn time. By girls its all good but when a dude do it then i get freaked the f*ck out

• you are lying

What Girls Said 7

• I have no idea. I know I've been checked out plenty of times, but I don't pay attention to it unless it's really, really obvious.

• If you think you're a 7.25 tops you're probably a 9 or close to it. Maybe you're underestimating yourself

• I enjoy this kind of attention myself except when I get leered at by creeps. If hot guys want to admire me at the mall, that's awesome. You may have problems with your boyfriends being jealous. Guys will still stare. They don't care if you're out with your guy. They will still stare. They might pick fights with your guy too depending on what kind of neighborhood you're from. It's happened to me a few times.

• I do not think I will ever see a fight started lol.
      I never thought of this point that you just brought up though. I don't really do the relationship thing and the men I have been closest to in that regard all REALLY enjoyed other men wanting me.

• Lucky you! I got accused of flirting:(

• i do get stared at.. i think because i look goofy,,

• See this my assumption a lot of the time too. I start checking to see if my dress is tucked into my underwear or something.

• I fee t stared at more when I'm out with a friend than by myself. I get approached more also. I don't know why. It also depends on where I am and what crowd it is

• Not often
    //

• I don't notice it much. I notice it when I go to the mall with sis.