Who will you marry?

Who will you marry?
http://www.playbuzz.com/jennifers/who-will-you-marry

A European Prince
Who will you marry?
You will marry a European prince! You might not know it yet, but you are gonna meet your future husband very soon, and he is royalty!

You are a very adventurous and curious person, so you will always like to visit new places and meet new people. One day (very soon from now), one of those people will be the love of your life! At first you won't know that he is in fact a prince (you'll just think he's rich), but after a visit from his mother, the Queen, you will know the truth. Smile, Your Highness, you've just hit the jackpot!

Ahaha I like the answer 😹

Most Helpful Guy

• Your High School Crush
    You will marry your high school crush!

Remember that feeling when you walked down your high school hallway and your crush suddenly walked right beside you? Your heart skipping a beat, your palms sweat and all you wish is to talk to him?
    Well, you're about to feel all those things again!
    You might not know it yet, but the universe has been working overtime lately to put you two in the same room together. And once that happens, well, it's happily ever after!

Do you like your result? Do you still think about your high school crush? Tell us in the comments!

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4eed-8814-4a004a4e0562.jpg

YES OMG!!! haha well i dated one of my HS crushed and broke up with her :/
    But the other crush i think of all the time!! Please be true!!! Janice i love you!!! please!! lol!

• Wish the best for you and Janice (?) lol

• Good luck finding her 💪

• Thanks for the MHO!
      Janice i am coming!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• You will marry a pastry chef!
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4958-8de9-395beeac5490.jpg
    You just got the best husband around! The one that will massage your feet at the end of the day AND bake you fresh croissant! There's nothing better for a hard working, career oriented woman like yourself, than a loving husband who knows how to cook. You are in for a treat! Literally!

What Guys Said 4

• This might have been true years ago, but now lol.

Your High School Crush
    You will marry your high school crush!

• Underwear Model
    Underwearwww.underwearexpert.com/.../...hite67-026-7_60.jpg
    You are gonna marry an underwear model!

Sexy, in shape, and totally guilt free - you are gonna marry a model, and not just any model: Underwear Model!
    You will meet in a small cafe in the middle of the town. He will come by your table and ask to sit down. You, being the shy person that you are, will tell him that you are waiting for somebody, but he won't hear it.
    The next day you will go on a date, fall in love and live a perfect life!

• The blonde girl from the wolf of walstreet

• I will marry my high school crush. That sounds like a good deal to me.

What Girls Said 19

• You will marry your best friend!
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4453-9e69-e775a2b367c1.jpg
    You might haven'r figured that out yet, but your best friend is also your perfect romantic partner. He loves you a great deal, always there for you whenever you call and he always looks dashing!
    You have trapped him in the "Friend-Zone" for a long time, but very soon you will see that the love of your life has always been there right under your nose.

LOL, impossible, since I don't have a male best friend right now :P Maybe a future best friend.

• You will marry a European prince!

You might not know it yet, but you are gonna meet your future husband very soon, and he is royalty!

😳🙈🙊🙊

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4453-9e69-e775a2b367c1.jpg

You will marry your best friend!

• Your Best Friend

You will marry your best friend!

• OMG.. And as many of you here will know.. I did exactly that .. He is indeed "My First, My Last, My Everything".

• Thank You, Thank You, Thank You @kimberleyyy

I really cannot believe that, that came out being absolutely true.. Bar the "Friend-Zone" bit of course. :)

• Glad it worked out great for you 😊 Happy for you ☺

• You will marry your best friend!

pdddddft.

• Your Best Friend
    You will marry your best friend!

• You will marry a pastry chef!

You just got the best husband around! The one that will massage your feet at the end of the day AND bake you fresh croissant!
    There's nothing better for a hard working, career oriented woman like yourself, than a loving husband who knows how to cook. You are in for a treat! Literally!

I get the most unexpected answers on these lol

• You will marry your best friend!

I completely agree with this except for the fact that I haven't friend-zoned him. I am currently dating my best friend and I accepted to b his girlfriend since day 1.

• Your best friend - You will marry your best friend! You might haven't figured that out yet, but your best friend is also your perfect romantic partner. He loves you a great deal, always there for you whenever you call and he always looks dashing! You have trapped him in the "Friend-Zone" for a long time, but very soon you will see that the love of your life has always been there right under your nose.

• Apparently I'm gonna be George Clooney's new wife!

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4581-89a0-c027976efacb.jpg

You will marry a handsome pediatrician!
    You have always been a dreamer, but you've never thought that your dreams will come true. Well life just got a whole lot better for you, because you've found what we all look for - A cute doctor!
    And he is not just a doctor - he is a pediatrician! Which means he's attentive, sensitive, patient and great with kids kids!

• it said my high school crush?

i didn't have one tho lol. this is awkward.

• You will marry your best friend!

You might haven't figured that out yet, but your best friend is also your perfect romantic partner. He loves you a great deal, always there for you whenever you call and he always looks dashing!

Yea... When will I meet him? LOL

• You will marry an ex-con!!

well let's hope that doesn't happen

• You will marry your best friend!

Lol I've never had a close male friend :/

• It says "You will marry your best friend".

• High school crush which is not good !!! 💣💣💣

• My best friend. That actually seems nice if its a friend in the future, and not now haha.

• My high school crush 😱 I don't even have one lol

• This is totally fucking disgusting. How about you stop bragging about being rich and hitting it big and help a homeless person that you rudely pass on the streeet.. ?