Why are muslims in my country wanting to impose islam and shite law on my people?

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree it's annoying. Most of those are western born as well. They want to impose laws they've never had live under.
    People who come here from those countries often don't act the same, for a reason

To answer your question, they don't know what it's really like. They're frustrated with their lives and islam poses itself as an easy answer

• One male down vote must be from a radical muslim.

What Girls Said 5

• here we go again.. and this time.. the troll cannot even spell right..

• Shite is the right word alright. Lmao

• Look up the word shite. Its a shite law lmao

• Tomboy is right shite is the word.

• I find it helps to actually understand something before you decide if you dislike it or not.

• hahaa I know right, if only more people tried there would be a lot more cool people.

• @BertMacklinFBI

I agree. People are doing themselves a disservice by cutting themselves off from tons of cool things and people just because they can't be bothered to work things out for themselves.

• Those are just the extremist doing that.

• Like a lot of us its the sheer number of extremists that live amonst us.

• These Trojan horse attacks by muslim extremists sicken me.

• What country are you referring to?

• Great Britain

• @kaido-beast srry about that

• How so? When I go to work there a hate preachers on the street preaching conversion or death to infidels. There are muslim mosques and schools that are teaching that the 9/11 are hijackers were heroes and that sucide bombers are martyrs. We as a country have been good to the muslimsvwho came here many years ago seeking to escape the violence and oppersion of their home countries only for theit second and third generation of kids to spit on us.

What Guys Said 10

• I don't know I think everyone should care for him self and don't push his beliefs to the other I think that's the expression

• BUT as always there's difference between real Muslims and extremists

• Because thats what Muslims do everywhere they live. haven't you noticed?

• Srry pardon us demons I know u r angels who couldn't handle us

• Most of the countries were Muslims are the majority are 3rd world countries, meanwhile many of the countries where Christians are the majority are 1st world countries.

I'm not about to let a bunch of foreigners destroy the culture that has been celebrated by my people for thousands of years.

• because... reasons.

Which country are you talking about?

• England

• Lmao some guy on another question called him Omar Northtower. Thats classic.

• Lmao Omar Northtower that must be from family guy.

• You are Coward enough to not mention country name, even when you are anonymous xD.

@yazanAA
    @omar5881

Please eat this and enjoy.

media1.giphy.com/media/RHiD0K65NxxLO/200_s.gif

• Lol, lots of popcorn.

• So its Muslims fault?

• Certain muslims but now that you mention it the government should crack down hard on muslim extremists as wel as any muslims who shelter them ie family. Any mosque or school that allows hate preachers to spread their hate snd preach their jihad against the west should be bulldozed down. Radical muslims coming back after fighting for isis should be deported back to syria or iraq.

• Because Muslims are brain washed into thinking their faith actually means something just like seriously religious people of any religion

• Do u know why we r Brian washed?

• No I can take it and I studied if u r worried about it and I understand my relgion perfectly

• There you go. A statement like "I understand my religion perfectly" just illustrates my point.
      You aren't ready for this. Sorry mate.

• because that´s what deistic generally do xD

• Islam is the worst. Killing people and child brides.

• Hmmmm that don't happen , tell me more about it

• You just make yourself look as if a basic education and grasp on how to compose yourself was too hard for you, grow up @Omar5881

• Lol pathetic child blocked me

• Because reality is scary and confusing and imposing a simple explanation on it makes the fear and anxiety go away. Or at least puts it in a box in the back of the closet and you can stop anyone trying to open the door by attacking them.

• Your making no sense.

• It's a direct answer to the question you asked. People believe in religion because they need explanations for questions which worry them, such as 'what will happen to me when I die?' If they can't find an explanation or they don't like the answer, they make one up they like better. They project their own psychology to do so. In the case of religion they project ideas about fairness and love because these are comforting even though reality obviously doesn't respect our ideas of fairness and the universe does not have any affection for us. To help convince themselves of their delusions religious people usually feel a compulsion to make others share them or at least not openly question them. If everyone around you accepts a delusion it is easier to maintain.

Did that make it any easier to understand?

• They just had different lives in their previous countries. Its really a lot different there, that's why it 'clashes'.

• Maybe they should go back to those countries if they can't live by our rules.

• Not all of them

• The far, far majority of them are. There are only a few extremists who get all the attention

• Indoctrination and ignorance.