Girls, how much of your body would you show a friend of the other gender?

2|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 19

• nothing more than a bikini i guess, but not actually showing them. like if we're at the beach or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • I routinely wear bikinis around my male friends.

0|0
    0|0
    • Nothing less than that, though?

• No. Why on earth would I show more skin? They are not my husband.

• My friends have seen me in a bikini and some have seen me in underwear and bra. Definitely not planning to show more.

0|0
    0|0
  • All of it. With my way of life, it is insignificant!! ... and I'm not a prostitute, either! ROFL!

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind showing it all to a friend if I knew they wouldn't do something inappropriate...

1|0
    0|0
  • I change in front of my guy friends all the time. They tell me I look good usually and I note them checking out my bum but honestly I'd check them out too. It's nbd I've gone skinny dipping with all my friends. Its just how comfortable you are!

0|0
    0|0
    • I think everyone's a bit curious about friends tbh :p

• my shoulders!

0|0
    0|0
  • People see me in swimsuit when I am in a swimsuit, but anything under the swimsuit is private property.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how close of friends they are

0|0
    0|0
    • Your closest friend, let's say

• Show All
    • I mean as long as it's somebody I know and respect if it where a random stranger I barley feel comfortable in shorts and a tank.

• I didn't mean anything by it! I wouldn't mind a stranger seeing me shirtless, but I guess I'm a guy, so xD

• evrything other than my private parts... :)

0|0
    0|0
  • More than you think

0|0
    0|0
  • That depends on how good of a friend that person is and how much I trust him

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything but my slit if he was close enough

0|0
    0|0
    • Weird how much difference a couple of inches makes lol

• Show All
    • Not a lot, I'm fine with people seeing most things, just not there specifically

• None, unless I was already in some typ of romantic relationship with them, and I was at least 18.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bikini. That's it! :p

0|0
    0|0
  • I have one friend I'm really close to and I am comfortable to be in my bra in front of because I feel it's deeply platonic and always will be :L but depends

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had a choice...

0|0
    0|0
  • With bra and panties

0|0
    0|0
  • If I liked my body, I wouldn't mind showing all.

3|0
    0|0