What's the difference between justice and equality?

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Justice is just giving each person their rights fairly according to their needs / abilities / conditions without comparing people to each other. While equality is " absolutely " treating people all the same neglecting their differences , their different conditions and different levels of needs and abilities , which ironically leads to unfairness and injustice
    People confuse fairness with equality , they think they are the same though someone can be unjust by treating people equally. Giving a poor family of 3 members an amount of money isn't the same as giving another poor family of 10 members the same amount of money , and if you ever treat them the same for the sake of equality then you are just being unfair to the bigger family. I personally oppose the concept of equality because I find justice the most comprehensive and inclusive and correct concept.

This is what equality is like :
    s3.amazonaws.com/.../...-cheaters-hbrn1025_low.jpg

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I had such a good answer for this.. ugh I hate my router.

0|1
    0|0
  • Justice - A fair overcome of a situation.

"Justice was served!"

Equality - Every one is treated the same no matter what race, gender, sex , job etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Justice is doing the right thing.
    Equality is just treating people the same way

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Justice is treating people with rewards and punishments in they eyes of the law, or of the beholder, or on a set of moral guidelines. Example being when you, as the Joker, were hung upside down from the building and taken into custody. The law labeled you a bad man and punished you (aka jail) for your crimes.

Equality is treating everyone the same. Example being when you, as the Joker, had bombs on the boat filled with criminals and the boat filled with civilians. Equality would be blowing both of them up. Or not blowing any of them up, because the status of a criminal and civilian would be equal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Equality is an abstract concept from mathematics and logic which can only be applied to reality as an analogy or a model. It describes the relation of one thing to another rather than being a thing itself. Equal in number, equal in length & etc. It can have no actual existence. No two real lines are ever equal.

Justice is a concept from moral philosophy, it is entirely a construction of the person making it and/or the persons agreeing to it. It means getting your due. What you are due is whatever the person or the consensus of a group of persons being asked believes you are due. It has no other value.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have a pic that answer this question perfect how can i send it?

0|0
    0|0