Last night I was down & asked the universe for a sign. Now I read a question on here that was so similar to my story that I almost choked. Is that it?

Most Helpful Guy

• "It's like suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp..."

The other day (no kidding) I was in the grocery story and the clerk was humming 'Yellow Submarine" and the total of my purchases came out to $19.71, I thought wasn't that the year that song came out? OMG!

But it turned out to be 1966. Still that's 1971 minus five and five is the number of points on the stars in an American flag and I was in America and...

Most Helpful Girl

• I DO believe in signs.
    You instantly know them when you see them.

What Guys Said 6

• not really, questions are repeated all the time

• Well, it would be interesting to hear what the question was about. If it was a boob vs. butt question or a labia question I hardly think the Universe gave you a sign, you know...

• You gave next to no info other than a the fact a coincidence happened.

• Look up: Sychronicity

• A sign could be anything that points you in the right direction.

• Possibly but i need mo info

What Girls Said 4

• You are the universe. You ask for a sign and you see one, this means that whatever you need you can find yourself. You just have to put the right eyes on.

Don't hold faith in something with no substance, you have substance. Hold faith in yourself. You are awesome and whatever issues you are dealing with you can get yourself through.

• Maybe you should talk to god not the universe

• There surely is a universe... There might be or there might not be a god. I'd rather talk to something its existence is proven...

• What is your actual question?

• Go ask the tarot or something