Have you ever swallowed pool water by accident?

After it happened did you worry that kids or old people pissed or shat in it?

• Yes and yes
    71% (10)55% (6)64% (16)Vote
  • no
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • yes but didn't think of it till now. thanks a lot by the way. Dick
    29% (4)45% (5)36% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Last time I accidentally swallowed pool water I immediately went to the restroom and induced vomiting.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol I don't blame you!

What Girls Said 6

• yes and it was gross af

0|1
    0|0
  • yes omg -.-

but i mean same logic with ocean water lol. i always think that i drank fish piss... or even fart! :O

0|0
    0|0
  • Last time I went to a pool I swallowed so much chlorine because I can't swim and got an infection that caused the thingy that hangs in the back of your throat to get about four times bigger and I could not swallow food and had to go to the doctor for antibiotics never again am I going to to a pool

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh my god! I'm never going in a pool again either then

• Probably not a hazardous amount. Pool water is heavily chlorinated, not to mention many thousands of gallons of water would dilute it to negligible levels.

0|0
    0|0
  • You actually can swallow up to 2 liters of pool water and hour.

0|0
    0|0
  • We have a swimming pool at home and use chemicals to clean it. Those chemicals are not allowed to be used in public pools because of this very reason: People accidentally swallow water and it's toxic. Hence I make sure not to drink any of it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah that's good you know about that stuff and take the necessary precautions.

What Guys Said 2

• It's an homeopathic dilution, just calculate how much water a pool holds, take 5 oz pee pp. etc, do the math! There's as much fart in the air you breathe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it happens. I always just wash my mouth by brushing my teeth and with mouth wash.

0|0
    0|0