Do you like prime numbers? Why or why not?

Do you like prime numbers? Why or why not?

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know what a prime number is, I said it was useless information when they tried to reach me and not once have I ever needed to know what a prime number is... is it a number that can only be divided by itself and one? No. I don't like them. They are awkward.

0|1
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• I'm not sure what a prime number is, but I do like the cat.

0|1
    0|1
  • Nahh , even ones are better.

0|1
    0|0
  • What are those again?

0|1
    0|1
    • A prime number is a integer p> 1 that can only be divided by 1 and itself. All other non-prime numbers are called composite.

• Ohhhh that's right. Yeah I like them it seems like they got their crap together.

• Prime numbers are used for encryption for example and therefore quite useful

0|2
    0|0
    • A female knowing something about encryption, I am impressed.

• Show All
    • @GirlScoutsRevenge The obvious difference would be that my comment did not join a "conversation", but started it. Unlike yours which just contained crap.

• You do know what a conversation is don't you? A dialogue between two people, There was no such dialogue here. Love the fact it fucked you off so much though, that's a wonderful little bonus.

What Guys Said 7

• Ooh, prime numbers i remember reading a book about that in the school library... have they found a method to predict prime numbers yet... i like twin primes like 3 and 5 differ by two

0|2
    0|0
  • Everyone likes prime numbers, they are so mysterious.

0|2
    0|0
  • That cat, I don't know why but I looked at him and thought this is the hypnotoad version of a cat lol

0|1
    0|1
  • ... numbers=math=pain and anguish lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like primes because of the Sieve of Eratosthenes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sieve_of_Eratosthenes

0|2
    0|1
  • Yeah, they are awesome. They are extremely useful to everyone of us and they are somewhat interesting.

0|1
    0|0
  • Can I ask you something? Please.

0|1
    0|1