Girls, have you ever fallen for someone you couldn't have?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I fall for people really easily. It's horrible. If there's even one redeeming quality I can see, I'll be able to fall for you. Fvck you, YouTube. This is all YouTube's fault. >___<

What Girls Said 20

• 1|0
  • I do not believe impossible but difficult to obtain? most definitely. I used to like an orthodox jewish millionaire who only dated jewish people and i'm christian. what are my chances? slim to none.

• Yes. This happens to me way to often. Last year I had a broken heart from me falling for someone and right now I'm having difficulties with that situation.

• Yes and it was painful to go through.

• Like someone who is married, is already in a relationship, or is part of another social circle?

• A few times.

• It was a married friend of mine. He admired and praised me so highly, and had so much going for him, was my type, had the same faith as I do, was perfect except he was married. Talk about wanting something I could never have!

• Does having a huge crush on someone that wouldn't like you back count?
    Because if so, yes. :/

• Yes of course! *fangirls over artists*

• haha sounds about right :)

• Rolling around in my bed like "Why do I live here and not there?"
      "Why am I even complaining, I can't wish for a better family"
      "Should I be happy, should I be sad? I don't freaking know."

• I know how that feels

• Yes, I have.

• sadly yes :(

• Yes. And they're rubbing it in my face. But still...

• haha, many times.

This guy i really liked a lot rejected me... probably because i was too direct

• Yes... but i'm trying to forget him and focus on another important things in my life

• No im not a whore.

• Yes, twice. One just didn't like me, the other had a girlfriend 😩

• Oh yes I did. He had a girlfriend

• Yes and I keep telling myself there's hope.

• Yes I have. It sucks. The best thing is to accept it and move on to someone you can have. Sometimes knowing you can't have something is part of the attraction or even obsession if you will. But stop wasting time on someone that's not available. If it's meant to be it will happen. But don't waste your time waiting.

• yes...*Sigh

• well "fallen" is a big word.. but i have liked a guy that is mentally not there and a bit narissistic... and i really liked him... i was depressed for a while