What is your strongest mental ability?

http://www.playbuzz.com/randallmurphy10/what-is-your-strongest-mental-ability

Your strongest mental ability is empathy!
What is your strongest mental ability?
You're kind, caring and compassionate. Your thinking is naturally altruistic and you always look for the best in others. You relate to personal stories you're more likely to value emotion over logic or rationality. You consider others' feelings in decision making processes and you're best suited for work where you can freely discuss your emotional thoughts with others. At heart you're a lover, not a fighter, with an incredibly high emotional intelligence! Even though others may perceive you as too sentimental, you really have a heart big enough for the whole world. Never stop caring, because we all need YOU!

Well not sure how true is this but some parts seems to fit me well 😆

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Logic
    Your strongest mental ability is logic! You're down to earth, serious, and always resort to calm, cool and collected logic. Your mind works based on hard facts and not fleeting emotions. Sound, logical arguments appeal to you, even if emotionally you may feel otherwise. You pride yourself on your balance and fairness but others may see you as a bit aloof and uncaring. You have a strong sense of right and wrong, always striving to live by a moral code and ethical standard. Your calm and logical thinking will take you far!

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...45f7-8426-5995e48de92d.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • This seems like me too hmm :/

• Show All
    • Haha let's just hope no creepers see this and stalk me on any other social networks sites lol

• OMG god forbid!

Most Helpful Girl

• I got : Verbal Thinking
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4be9-a505-75cb684fd82c.jpg
    Your strongest mental ability is verbal thinking. You're a natural speaker, writer and poet with a mind full of tantalizing and delicious words that you craft like an artist. You're charming with stellar social skills and a fiery, quick wit. You think the way you write, and you write like world famous novelist or poet. You love explaining things to others and you often think over the words you say several times before you say them -- perfecting your point. You have a knack for creative descriptions and your speaking skills are impressive. You're a true master of words!

1|0
    0|0
    • Except for the part that states I love explaining things which isn't true, the rest, gotta agree with it 🙈🙉🙊

• That's good to hear! 😊

What Guys Said 1

• Logic. Detached practical thought patterns. An aloof sense of self, calm cool collected but always open to new people n ideas

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Creativity! Couldn't copy & paste...
    http://i.imgur.com/GijCdfW.jpg
    I think it fits me more or less.

1|1
    0|0
  • Verbal Thinking
    Your strongest mental ability is verbal thinking. You're a natural speaker, writer and poet with a mind full of tantalizing and delicious words that you craft like an artist. You're charming with stellar social skills and a fiery, quick wit. You think the way you write, and you write like world famous novelist or poet. You love explaining things to others and you often think over the words you say several times before you say them -- perfecting your point. You have a knack for creative descriptions and your speaking skills are impressive. You're a true master of words!
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4be9-a505-75cb684fd82c.jpg
    @JohnLuke i think this suits you more than it suits me..

0|0
    0|0
  • Abstract thinking is your strong mental ability! You're a true artist at heart. Even if you don't create some kind of art, you see the world through a unique lens that is not only rare but irresistible. People are drawn to your quirky personality, your passionate thinking and your ability to grasp abstract concepts and emotions. For you the world isn't black and white and rules are simply guidelines. Abstract thinkers are able to reflect on events and ideas, and on attributes and relationships separate from the objects that have those attributes or share those relationships. This makes your artistic and philosophical potential absolutely through the roof!

Another great Quiz ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Cosmic Awareness
    Cosmic
    Your strongest mental ability is cosmic awareness. You're spiritual, an old soul and deeply connected to the world around you. You always see the big picture and the deep interconnectedness of all things, never getting caught up in the small annoyances and dramas of life. Your mind operates on a higher, more spiritual level and you have profound psychic potential. Your spiritual gifts are endless, use them to bring others up to your level and never steep to theirs! You're one of a kind!

1|0
    0|0
  • Logic
    Your strongest mental ability is logic! You're down to earth, serious, and always resort to calm, cool and collected logic. Your mind works based on hard facts and not fleeting emotions. Sound, logical arguments appeal to you, even if emotionally you may feel otherwise. You pride yourself on your balance and fairness but others may see you as a bit aloof and uncaring. You have a strong sense of right and wrong, always striving to live by a moral code and ethical standard. Your calm and logical thinking will take you far!

0|0
    0|0
  • I got Logic, but there's a problem with copy/pasting, can't do it.

0|0
    0|0