Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn?

Which do you think was more pretty/beautiful American Marilyn Monroe or British Audrey Hepburn?

Marilyn Monroe or Audrey Hepburn?

• Marilyn Monroe
  • Audrey Hepburn

Most Helpful Guy

• Audrey Hepburn easily!

People seem to hail Marilyn as a goddess or something. Throwing around her quotes like "if you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best", which is basically saying "if you don't put up with my abuse, you aren't a real man."

Audrey was a fantastic human being all around. Not only do I think she is better looking, but she was also a brilliant mind. That just multiplies everything.

Most Helpful Girl

• Both were beautifully <3 But I like Audrey Hepburn!!! She was very beautiful and a really goof actress

What Guys Said 7

• Of those two, Audrey Hepburn - but she was no French Brigitte Bardot...
    www.howtallis.org/.../Brigitte-Bardot-style.jpg

• Audrey, she had all the features I desire in a woman... I'm also a fan of Marilyn, but not to the same extent.

• I think Audrey is the most natural beautiful woman I've seen

• I'd say long hair Audrey Hepburn wins.

"How would you like a spanking?"
    "How would you like a punch in the nose?"

images2.fanpop.com/.../...burn-4298755-720-405.jpg

• audrey of course. why merlin?

• Marylin Monroe without makeup was nothing special and although she is a rather pitiable character she wasn't anything remarkable in that department either. Hepburn was both very pretty and had a good character.

• Audrey Hepburn had less meat on her bones...

What Girls Said 4

• Audrey Hepburn, no contest. In my opinion, she was the epitome of class. I also think she was really beautiful. I loved her in Breakfast at Tiffany's.

• Marilyn Monroe was a disaster. She could never hold it together and really, for reasons that aren't her fault. She was victimized as a child from sexual molestation in foster homes and having an absent mother and no father to identify, she became lost. Well that stuff shows up in her personality and her presence publicly. It even affected her work.

As much as it's a shame that she encountered so much, it's Audrey Hepburn who was just a class act. If there were problems going on, we'd never know it because she never became unglued publicly. She was beautiful and poised. I also loved the characters she played. Monroe just accepted the dumb chick roles because it was that or nothing, and dumb chick roles to me got boring, and offered nothing as something for women to look back on and say what a role model she was.

Monroe was more of a personal story, and when people say "oh she was so beautiful" it's usually because they aren't familiar with other beautiful actresses of the day. She's the image of the 50s, easily. But her fame was more about her problems. I like the fact that Hepburn was classy, and her personal life, no matter how easy or hard it was, wasn't in the forefront to make it everyone's business.

• can't and won't choose. They are equals

• I think they're both pretty however i always thought Audrey Hepburn was rare beauty so i voted Audrey! <3