What are you doing now?

I'm lying in bed trying to sleep after having a coffee :/

I actually had a coffee earlier today, it was just later then I should have had it

Most Helpful Guy

• watching le Tour de France.

• Ohh, who do you think will win?

• I think Froome looks in great form and should extend his lead once they hit the alps. I do hope TJ van Garderen keeps up for a bit longer.
      Personally, I'm a big fan of the old-school power guys so it sucks that Cancellara and Tony Martin crashed out. There's always Degenkolb, Stybar, and Mike Mathews (as he slowly heals). And Sagan is exciting to watch as always.
      I'm also happy that Kwiatkovsky (sp?) is overcoming the curse of the rainbow jersey and gambling with breakaways and solo attacks.

Most Helpful Girl

• Thank you for asking! Unfortunately for me it's not pleasant. I should be going to bed but I'm so scared and worried about my ankle that I just wanna cry, stay up and maybe have a coke or something

• What's up with your ankle?

• Sounds like it would be a good idea to get it checked out again and ask them to X-ray it.

• Yeah. They told me to schedule an appointment and come back in 3-4 weeks which would be last week or this week but the soonest they had available was July 31 so I still have a week and a half. But it's getting worse and it's really scaring me. I've sprained both of my ankles numerous times in the past so I have a huge history of ankle problems. I thought it was gonna get better after the last appointment and be better when I go back but I guess not. I was trying to think positive too because I always worry and think negative

What Guys Said 9

• just finished studying for today (it's 11:10pm) and waiting for my roommate to finish as well so we can leave the school building and head home.

• i'm at work still... trying to file away most of my paperwork... my secretary is off for the week... so yeah! :)

• I should be going to bed lol.

• Right now I'm in the bathroom... ugh... doing business. But then I'm gonna go play playstation when I'm done

• Fun fun

• I'm not sure if this is considered fun. Once I get to the playstation part, that'll be fun cuz the kids wanna play it

• Lying in bed surfing here on my mobile phone

• Trolling on internet

• Drinking some tea and then gonna play on my pc for a while

• i just finished masturbating and now im enjoying the residual pulses through my body =)

• I'm at work trying to find a positive attitude... still looking for it!

What Girls Said 5

• I'm in bed relaxing while having a coffee before I do go to bed LOL

• Typing this reply to you! 8)

• I am sitting on my bed, waiting for others to wake up.

• I'm in bed awake because of all the coffee i drank last night 😫

• do you actually like the taste of coffee or do you drink it because of that effect it gives you to be awake?

• Bleh. I'm like one if a handful of people I know who doesn't like coffee. I don't even like the smell of it. But I'm glad it works for people. Some people do really need. It's like their monster ms without it haha

• Reading some manga