Has anyone seen a ghost or heard voices?

Tell me you're experiences with the supernatural.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• My mom has when she was young she was laying on her bed reading books and she had her feet hanging off the bed and she said she heard footsteps and then something polled honors lik my mom has when she was young she was laying on her bed reading books and she had her feet hanging off the bed and she said she heard footsteps and then something pulled on her leg I thing I experienced a time when I was fishing I saw kinda like a white cloud coming toward me in the middle of the night and then when it was really close I felt like really really hard wind and the the air was just still

What Girls Said 4

• I've heard voices but I don't believe in ghosts, so I just assume it's my imagination.

• a few times...

• Nah.
    All in my head.

• My mom heard knocking on the door but when she asked who it was, she got no reply.

What Guys Said 1

• O I've been around the block a few times, I've been haunted by demons, felt a hand that wasn't there pat me on the shoulder, I've actually felt death an someone dying, on 2-3 separate occasions ( most horrible feeling in the world by the way ) among other things.