Guys, do you like short girls?

Your a boy what is your height and how short do you want your girlfriend, as tall as you or shorter than you. I'm 5'2 I'd rather someone who is 6'2

20

Most Helpful Guy

• I am 5'9" and I wish for a girl who is a few inches shorter or my height. But it doesn't mean I would not accept a girl who's taller.

What Guys Said 19

• I'm only "average" (US) height at 5'10", but I've always had a thing for petite girls. Height has never stopped me from dating anyone, but I'm specifically attracted to petite girls.

• I am 6'3, personally, I like taller girls, usually 5'8 and up. I think it can go either way for you with wanting a guy about my height. I know some who still really like short girls and some that are more like myself and feel a bit silly being romantic with someone a foot shorter than us... so I think at that height, you will have less luck than with a guy a few inches shorter at an average height.

• Probably shorter. I honestly don't really care a whole lot and she could be a little taller than me and it wouldn't bother me a whole lot. However, the girls that I've ever been with and talked to get EXTREMELY insecure about when their guy is shorter or the same height as them. So, I'd probably go shorter for their sake. However, I also prefer short girls a little bit more. 5' 2" sounds great to me.

• Also, you do realize that your height standards are higher than the U. S. national average, correct? That's a pretty tall guy for most of the world.

• I'm like 5'5.
    So, yes a short girl is ideal for me.

• How short...

• My height or shorter is ideal.
      I can't date at girl who's like 5'10, it would feel so odd. Not that the 5'10 girl would be interested.
      We all know girls like their guys tall. Yourself included.

• Im 6'0 my girlfriend is 5'7ish. So to me she's a good height. Why do you want someone that much taller? When girls that are shorter then 5'4 like me I dont really like it because I instantly think of them as kids or someone I need to protect like my sister. I like the idea that im bigger then my girlfriend so I can appear protective without doing much but I also want a girl that has presence.
    I dont mind short girls as long as they appear to have a backbone and not be timid and weak minded.

• It doesn't matter, you're all the same height when you're lying down.

• I'm 5'7 and my ideal height is 5'2 or above up until my height.

• I'm 5,9" and I only date short women.

• My first Three~ girlfriends where about 5' 2".. Must be a common height.. I'm 5' 8".. I would like a woman to be about 5' 5".. I'd consider myself lucky that even three women I've dated would be 5' 5'... The ones at that height seem to elude me.. Cheers..

• It depends whether they're tall or not.

• I'm 5'9 and i prefer average girls. 5'4 5'5, if you wanna push more 5'6 lol

• Im 5'11 and i want a girl shorter than me. If you too tall then i feel like im dating a shemale...

• I prefer girls who are slightly taller than me.

• I like short girls most of the girls I've liked have been short except for one girl

• I am 5'7" and I generally prefer girls who are a few inches shorter than me.

• Your standards are too high. 6'2 really?
    Why stop there? Why not 7 foot? Too tall? Please.

Id rather be with a girl who is a Victoria secret model. Anything less than that is unacceptable.
    How about just being with a guy that is taller than you like 5'3 or 5'4?
    Nope. Because you have standards.

• I rather taller guys 😐😐 Yes I Have Standards ,💁

• I prefer shorter girls yes.

• I am 6'0" I want a girl that is shorter then me.

• I'm 6'1 and will date anything up to 5'10 - not any taller