Ever felt upset here?

Did you ever take this site seriously so much that sometimes users offensive posts, negativity, blocking etc. made you upset?

0|0
8|10

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah I never give half a fuck about it Lol. I just lmao at the mean keyboard heros. ;)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• It has happened once or twice. I can't help it, I have too many feelingssss

0|2
    0|0
  • I actually deactivated my account... so yeah i can relate to that. I came back though, because i missed the good people... such as yourself 👍😊

I did regret leaving , but leaving has helped me to appreciate my good loyal friends on GaG so much more.

Now i just ignore offensive posts, and block confrontational people who are just here to fight with people.

0|2
    0|0
    • Hmmmm thank you, well I too try here to avoid arguing with people because its almost useless here but feel sad with blasphemous posts, comments etc. :/

• I do too, to be honest i can't understand how they aren't removed , it's so disrespectful and causes disharmony on GaG.

People who put up posts like that are here for one sole purpose... to cause hatred and bring other people down, plus they love to draw people into an argument.

Ignorant people such as those deserve your silence, they thrive on confrontation, your silence takes away their control.😊

• Nope
    I don't offend easily

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, but for the most part I shrug it off. Since the people here dont know me personally, I take their opinions into account but dont really give a shit when they judge... they dont really know me... if that makes sense

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe once

0|0
    0|0
  • there have been bumpy roads

0|0
    0|0
  • Naaa.
    Hear what everyone says but have ur own opinion

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• has not happened yet. actually wait, I did feel bad for hurting a girl's feelings on here a long time ago, through PM.

to the girls: its not what it fucking sounds like

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I shake my head sometimes. But there isn't a point of getting upset. It's something done in spare time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't personally but I know that other users that have felt that way. That is why I make sure to remove items that see as quick as I can. I don't like others feeling that way on this site. A little bit of respect for your fellow user can go a long way.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've had a few personal attacks lobbed my way, but none of those hurt me.

I have seen some very upsetting opinions, though; they're a reminder that the vocal minority can be very vocal sometimes, but that doesn't take away from the fact that they're greatly outnumbered. That usually makes me feel all better about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Openly racist questions and comments upset me. They are tolerated here WAY too much imao.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I was actually entertained when I got blocked

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, but only cause JackKerouac77 left.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, getting upset over anything is a waste of time that could be spent jacking off

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I just like to think about and try to answer interesting questions, ones that wouldn't usually occur to me to think about. What people do with the information is beyond my control so I don't care.

0|0
    0|0