What kind of student are/were you?

Most Helpful Girl

• The lazy kind that never does homework, never pays much attention in class, never studies for tests, and relies just on her common sense to pass them. It has been working fine for me so far.

What Girls Said 12

• You mean like my course? I'm studying Classics (well, the actual name is classical civilisation), which is mostly ancient Greek and ancient Roman culture :)

• There's course like this too? OMG! It's so interesting 😍

• @mskay It's so good! I definitely recommend looking into Classical Civilisation. There's also Classics (which all classical civ students use as a name anyway, though it's technically different) which is more language based so you learn Latin and Greek, but I prefer learning the culture :)

• I don't really care much about my studies. I usually sleep during Maths and English class, and I never pay much attention in class. I will hand in my homework and my project work on time despite not paying attention in class. I don't study much for my tests and mostly relies on my common sense to pass them. So far I'm doing great tho ahah xD

• I'm the kind of student that doesn't do any homework or task which her teachers asked to do. I will procrastinate until the last minute/deadline given, then I'd rush for it. I don't like studying for any tests, the only one I'd be studying will be for my finals - the major one. I don't pay attention in classes and I always sleep.

• I did well in school and was pretty hard-working, though I can't say I studied that often. I'm fine with the kind of student I was overall.

• The one who always does homework, learns for classes, not just test, gets involved in projects, does suplimentary work, pays attention to class, is considered a memory stick and teacher's pet.
    Yep, I know I'm weird. 😂

• I was a procrastinator who didn't care, slept in class, and frequently skipped. I graduated a C average student from high school.

• I'm a confusing piece of shit XD I think it's mainly because of my depression. Depression is also why I'm dropping out this year. In my last report I got two D's, one C, one B and two A's. I swear my teachers don't know what to make of me. I fluctuate so much.

• A hard working one😂

• I'm the good kid who does all the extra credit, gets good grades, and the teachers usually really like. Haha at the same time I'm the one who is constantly told to be quiet and is sassy (not to the point of being rude) to the teachers I like.

• It's summer hah. At September i'm going to new school, technical shool to learn about customer service.

• A lazy procrastinating piece of shit.

• In high school I missed a lot of classes didn't really put in much effort in homework still surprised I graduated 😭

What Guys Said 6

• Up until college I was a terrible student. I was the type that would ace all of his tests but take an F on all assignments. Needless to say I almost flunked out of high school. Luckily I got fantastic SAT scores to balance out my atrocious GPA. The whole experience made me strongly dislike school though.. I was a very rebellious teenager who bucked the system always thinking "well if I know the material why must I do the work?" and just kept on with that mentality for many years. The problem is that in life people don't hire you for your potential and people don't give you respect for how quickly you absorb information. The thing that truly matters in life is the experience you have written down in your records. Potential doesn't mean shit if you don't have the records to back it up. You can speak all you want about how incredible you think you are but that doesn't equal anything substantial in reality.

So now I'm an A+ 4.0 student in college kicking ass and taking names to build something for myself. While I still may not agree with the system, I recognized that I have to play the game if I want to make it.

Some people may think 27 is a little late to mature in this mentality but extreme stubbornness is a common thing in my family lmao

• I am the one everyone hates... I do all my topics the night or two before, all night it one sitting and still get above average marks...

• i am the kind of kid, who doesn't show up for half the year, comes for the midterm after studying an adderall for 2 days straight and gets a 90% or A
    then a weight another half for finals and repeat the process

• I was a mix, I behaved and did all the work asked of me, but I day-dreamed during lessons and so I missed important stuff.

• comedian, Lazy, but good grade

• I was above average most of the time... I really didn't give a shit... just wanted to get through...