What 3 most important things/lessons have you learned from GAG?

0|0
2|7

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Girls really do not find Indian guys attractive
    2. There are way too many guys obsessed with their penis size
    3. Black women are completely obsessed with white men

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• That some people like to play mind games

0|0
    0|0
  • lol nothing

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• - Guys from 18-22 are very behind in emotional awareness than girls comparatively.

- A lot about myself and what i've learned. Many situations here i've experienced and when i give my 02. i'm also reliving and revisiting those experiences... therapeutic.

- Being blunt = lazy. I used to believe that being honest and straight forward was the way to help people however it's finding positivity, constructive criticism and how you "talk" to people is what matters. Looking back at my younger "advice," i'd shoot out my verbal diarrhea which in the end.. wasn't helpful as people have feelings.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. People are in average stupid.

2. Arguing with stupid leads nowhere, but can be fun as hell if you do it with the goal of having a giggle.

3. men are stupid, and women are equally so. They're just stupid in different ways

bonus; nobody have ANY idea how romance work, they just think they do. In reality we're just trying, and mostly failing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing at all

0|0
    0|0
  • 1) nothing
    2) nothing
    3) nothing

0|0
    0|0
  • People are even more insecure than I had imagined.

Men who don't like women are being greatly empowered by the internet.

There are far more men with 10 inch penises than I had previously believed.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1) Don't take it seriously 2) Don't engage with stupid or racist people 3) Block stupid or racist people if they won't act right...

0|0
    0|0