Is this drawing any good? Please be honest?

I'm drawing the tattoo my friend wants to get, he told me it had to be majestic, but at the same time kinda terrifying... these are two different pictures at different times

Any suggestions are welcome

Most Helpful Guy

• damn that's dope. maybe add a scar? you know battle wounds. bad ass.

What Guys Said 7

• It actually looks really good. Great job

• Yeah it's a pretty good, I'd be more interested in seeing the finished product though.

• Wow... how did you learn to draw that well! Please tell me.. i wanna be a drawer.. i was great when i was little but i stopped so i need more practise... did you look at an image and draw that or what?

• Hey thank you... and í only draw like that Bécquer í spend any free time in doing what í love, í did that one out of a bunch of different pictures, mostly original work thoe (oh and just a little advise dont call it a drawer, say everthing like artist or like doodler) thank you for what u said by the way, it meant a lot

• Your welcome :) I find it hard to draw out of your mind... guess I need to work in that

• It's okay. Needs to be finished first

• It'a a good start. Curious to see how the rest will look.

• It's good. A whole lot better than I could do lol.

• Good work. You can drawer :)

What Girls Said 6

• looks nice

• Looks amazing

• Yes it's good
    of course it is

• That's hella dope girlie! :D Good job!

• That's really good especially as a tattoo design. Nice clean lines and just enough detail for it to look awesome but not so much that it looses its edge.

• Yeah. It looks very detailed.