Which is the most racist state in America?

Which is the most racist state in America? If I had more options for the poll, I'd have added Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Arizona. Maybe Florida too.

• Texas
    26% (6)0% (0)17% (6)Vote
  • Alabama
    35% (8)23% (3)31% (11)Vote
  • Mississippi
    9% (2)38% (5)19% (7)Vote
  • South Carolina
    9% (2)31% (4)17% (6)Vote
  • Kentucky
    4% (1)0% (0)3% (1)Vote
  • Georgia
    13% (3)8% (1)11% (4)Vote
  • Tennessee
    4% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
3|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I say its either Tennessee or Alabama. isn't Tennessee where they dont allow interracial relationships or something like that? Texas has a lot of racist cop videos, but overall I dont thinkits that bad. I've been to Mississippi several times and its nothing like people say. The state doesn't look poor and infacf have many rich neighborhoods. However, I'm speaking of central MS and down. I heard the Northern parts like Oxford is mainly where race can be an issue. I dont know much about Kentucky. I think South Carolina had a few racist reports. Georgia seemed straight so far.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• I heard Indiana

0|1
    0|0
  • if your white in san antonioio many people make comments about you and i once walked down a streetb and people spit on me shouting grinco ( Spanish for white person)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• What if i told New York?
    But people are better at hiding their feelings

0|0
    0|0
  • heard texas was O_o
    yet when i went there, everyone was so friendly

0|0
    0|0
  • Historically it's been Mississippi.

0|0
    1|0
  • Definitely Mississippi.

0|0
    1|0
  • Mississippi.

0|0
    1|0
  • Missisipi/Alabama

0|0
    0|0
  • There are racists in the north, too, you know.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not even as close as compared to the South. LMAO. We're talking about the most racist states in America. Racism is obviously everywhere.