What emotion is your subconscious hiding?

http://www.playbuzz.com/joshkennedy10/what-emotion-is-your-subconscious-hiding

Confidence
Your subconscious is hiding a strong confidence and sense of power. The Tarot reveal that you're a natual born leader with a strong sense of self. You're determined, hardworking, confident, eager, and highly attractive. You have a mission in life and there's nothing stopping you. Very few things are able to get you down because you're certain of your true purpose in life. Trust your intuition, never doubt yourself and when you feel your most confident... spread your wings and fly! You're able to accomplish great things when you trust your gut instinct and rely on your impressive capabilities!

Most Helpful Guy

• Your subconscious is hiding a strong confidence and sense of power. The Tarot reveal that you're a natural born leader with a strong sense of self. You're determined, hardworking, confident, eager, and highly attractive. You have a mission in life and there's nothing stopping you. Very few things are able to get you down because you're certain of your true purpose in life. Trust your intuition, never doubt yourself and when you feel your most confident... spread your wings and fly! You're able to accomplish great things when you trust your gut instinct and rely on your impressive capabilities!

Most Helpful Girl

• Anger!
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4e2e-9a89-c74fc54995b4.jpg
    Your subconscious is hiding a deeply rooted anger. You have a chip on your shoulder and bone to pick with someone. The Tarot reveal that you may have experienced a profound injustice in your life or been deeply hurt by those who were supposed to love and protect you. Conversely, you may be deeply angered by a social or political situation happening around you. Regardless, you are strongly aware of the problems around you and you have an impressive passion to set things straight and fix the damage caused that's been done. If you channel your anger into fighting for what's right and fair, you have the potential to make big changes in the world. The past may be holding you back: learn to LET GO!

What Guys Said 4

• Your subconscious is hiding a deeply rooted anger. You have a chip on your shoulder and bone to pick with someone. The Tarot reveal that you may have experienced a profound injustice in your life or been deeply hurt by those who were supposed to love and protect you. Conversely, you may be deeply angered by a social or political situation happening around you. Regardless, you are strongly aware of the problems around you and you have an impressive passion to set things straight and fix the damage that's been done. If you channel your anger into fighting for what's right and fair, you have the potential to make big changes in the world. The past may be holding you back: learn to LET GO!

Surprisingly it described one of my emotions pretty well.

• I got anger

• It's probably hideing it with good reason. adeau...

• I got love.

What Girls Said 4

• Wanderlust

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4421-b0d7-0a4fc196661b.jpg

Your subconscious is hiding wanderlust! The Tarot reveal that you have a deep impulse to travel, explore, experience new things and meet new people. You may be going on a trip soon, moving, or starting a new job, relationship or adventure. Put simply, the Tarot reveal a lot of movement and change in your life. If you don't see it yet, hold on because it's on its way! If you can afford it, take a trip as soon as possible! If money's tight, try a new bar, hobby, or style. Also, don't hesitate to make friends with someone completely new. You're subconsciously craving new and exciting experiences; trust yourself and enjoy the crazy characters you meet along the way!

Well, it's not wrong :)

• I don't know much about Tarot cards, but I love to take quizzes.

I got: Love!

Your subconscious is hiding a deep and passionate love. It may be a romantic love or a passion in life, either way you are deeply in love with someone or something. The Tarot reveals a true romance, love affair, or strong passion ruling your subconscious and directing your actions from behind the scenes. You're sensitive and may even be a bit vulnerable, but you have a great deal of kindness and compassion for those around you. If you're currently in a relationship, this is one of the, if not THE, great love of your life. Listen to your heart, and you'll never go astray!

• I don't know much about tarot cards either :/ but I find my results kinda accurate, surprisingly

• Wanderlust

Your subconscious is hiding wanderlust! The Tarot reveal that you have a deep impulse to travel, explore, experience new things and meet new people. You may be going on a trip soon, moving, or starting a new job, relationship or adventure. Put simply, the Tarot reveal a lot of movement and change in your life. If you don't see it yet, hold on because it's on its way! If you can afford it, take a trip as soon as possible! If money's tight, try a new bar, hobby, or style. Also, don't hesitate to make friends with someone completely new. You're subconsciously craving new and exciting experiences; trust yourself and enjoy the crazy characters you meet along the way.

I think it is to a certain extent correct. I do wishto do so much more than what I have done until now. Live and experience so much more.

• i got confidence!