How is education in USA?

I have heard it is really good.
How are you taught in secondary school.
Exams. Do you get reexam.
How many subjects do you study for a good future.
Main subjects on which emphasis is laid. Like maths, English
What according to you is a good salary and job.

Most Helpful Girl

• its not good at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is good in the lower grades but when you get to junior high and high school the quality begins to suffer. I will say that colleges here are a little more challenging but not that much to be honest. If you read the textbook it is pretty much they teach in the class.

What Girls Said 2

• I think it might be good in the big cities.

However, I went to school in a very small place and I don't feel I learned anything. o_o

• Its shit. I recommend school in hongkong, south korea, new Zealand, Poland or Finland.

• Oh to be 14 and know nothing about adult life.

• My mother travels a lot by the way

• @noboddy

What Guys Said 5

• Education in the US? You heard it was ''really good'' ? oh boy...

Ill just leave this here
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLBOn0Whhyc

• Most of the top schools in the world according to QS world university ranking and many other rankings is in the US. So that would be considered pretty good (numbers speak for themselves). A descent starting salary would be considered as over 60,000 USD/annum. 80,000 would be well above average. 100,000+ is really good and mostly earned by graduates from elite schools.

• It's good, but its up to the individual to maximize the learning experience.

• Education in the USA is crap. It's worse than in Germany. And damn, you don't want to go to school in Germany, there are so many useless and pointless laws regarding school and every fucking federal state has its own. As far as I know, it's even worse in the USA where even schools in the same federal state are very different and just doing what they want, leading to students of different schools having very different levels of education.

• no idea - -