What would you do if you saw this?

What would you do if you saw this?
Want to see some answers 😆👀

Most Helpful Girl

• Beat some ass.
    No but I don't actually know. I was never really doing stuff that would get me in trouble, and I don't exactly want to take after my dads parenting.

Uh.. Ground her, maybe?
    FUCK, this is why I don't want to be a parent most the time. I wouldn't know what to do, at all. T. T

• You would if it was your daughter you had suddenly come up behind @Kay211 It's amazing the insight you get in that situation. I know I have a daughter albeit 30 now but she was once that age

What Guys Said 6

• to me the least of the problem is that they are 12 year olds kissing. 12 year olds have hormones and are going to kiss each other. My big HUGE problem is a 12 year old is wearing that shirt and that bra... I'm having a daughter in the next few weeks, she would wear something like that only over my dead body

• Yeah would be shocked because they both appear too young to be in love or even know what love is all about

• haha, this reminds me of that scene from bad boys... made me laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg52cE6VHDs

I would ground her... but i would talk to her about it and then send her off to her room to think about my speech to her.

I might just knock his teeth out, haha... but i would really talk to him and tell him to stop.

• I'll just probably tell the dude "hey, guy, I have a gun you know..."

• I do not control my daughter's life

• I'd wonder how the fuck I managed to get a 12 year old daughter when I'm only 16 myself

What Girls Said 9

• I would give them stern look
    I would tell my daughter to go to her room. Then I'd tell the boy to stay away from my daughter.

• Oh and my daughter will be grounded lol. But before that I would explain her that she's too young, she shouldn't be doing thid etc

• I would walk up to her.
    Push that moron.
    Bitch slap her.
    Then bend her spine... so that no one will find interest In grabbing her ass.

• I would discourage her from seeing him. She is only 12.

• 1) tell the boy his hands are far too low
    2) send the daughter in the house
    3) give the boy you hurt my daughter I hurt you speech
    4) invite him in and make as awkward as possible

• Ask her if she wanted to introduce me to this charming young man :) Then I'd probably either invite him in for a very uncomfortable cup of tea or send him home.

• 12? o my! no way! i'd have to lock her up for a little while!

• Oh sweet baby jesus is that girl grounded. 12 is TOO YOUNG.

• I wouldn't do anything, if I'm coming home from work then I'll probs be too tired to care.

• I will not do anything because i done that in kindergarden🙈