I have no boobs.. it's just flat up there?

I really hate this. My top is flat and my bottom is really round in comparison. I feel like I'm incomplete and I definitely don't feel sexy or mature. How am I supposed to deal with this? My face is quite nice, everything from the waist down is okay.. but my breasts? Pshht. I have an AA cup.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your face is nice? Then you're good to go. I for example don't care about breast size, so I couldn't care if you have small breasts, I actually prefer a round fit butt than big breasts.
    Seriously, don't worry, there are so many guys out there that will find you hot and sexy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Aw, trust me, not all guys care about breasts. Actually most guys prefer a nice butt Lol, and there are guys that will only care about the face, so don't worry, as long as your not fat, cause most guys don't like fat girls, you will find a guy that will think you're beautiful the most beautiful girl in his eyes, and who knows, he may be the most handsome guy in your eyes as well Lol. Just have faith and patience.

What Guys Said 8

• I had a similar girlfriend, we were both 19. She's an ex now but I appreciated her very much then and still do (we're still friends)

• Doesn't matter, the face is the most important.

• Don't sweat it I have been out with a few girls like that and I have no problem with it at all. I guess you could get a padded bra and wear tops that show you off without needing a DDDD cup size. There are lots of ways around it without drawing attention to your boobs

• I love small boobies so much better then big or huge ones.
    You're fine just the way you're.

• I dont see any HAWT pix 😕
    Probaly i would change ma mind if i did 😋

• Accept them as they are. The second option to increase with pills or surgery.

• I honestly prefer A over the others. Not a problem at all

• I hate my face that is covered with acne scars

What Girls Said 1

• Honey, don't worry about it. Everyone's body's different and learning to love and embrace it is just a part of life. But if everyday you wake up and wish to have bigger breasts, then maybe you could do something about it. I've heard that breast massage is very good, then there's birth control pills and ofcourse surgery. But before doing anything of that, just accept your body for what it is and love it. Love your boobs for being healthy and always looking on fleek.