If you could do-over something.. What would it be?

If there's something in your life you have done wrong, seen and not done anything about it or not said something when you should of... would you do it if you were given the chance?

Most Helpful Guy

• I attempted suicide on my 16th birthday, And, If i could go back I think i would have chose a method that wasn't fucking stupid, Might have worked ;)

• Aww no dont be silly, im glad it didn't work and im sure you are too :)

• Eh, I'm not happy about it, In 9 days it will mark a year since i attempted it, Ill see how i feel this Bday.

What Guys Said 6

• only one thing? it;'d be great if it was only one... i'd rather go back to age 13 and start again.. but wid my CURRENT mindset :D

• I didn't have to kill that girl...

She just... She just wouldn't stop screaming, ya know? I had to shut her up, she was gonna get my friend in trouble!

• Good question I probably have a list

• Lots of things...

• I would make things right with my brother.

Not meet my girlfriend.

• Is it too late to make things right now?

• its never too late, whatever made you two to have this distance can be fixed. call him and start aa casual conversation as if nothing happened. then dwell into it and find out what actually happened. you both have gone so long without talking, dont waste anymore :)

• I'll give a try, thanks for your concern

• Can I as well change everything?

What Girls Said 0