(Quiz) What dragon are you?

http://www.playbuzz.com/dreamcatcher5010/what-dragon-are-you

I got Psychic Dragon
(Quiz) What dragon are you?
Even though you are shy and have a dark exterior, you are buzzing with fun and happy life inside. You may keep to yourself, but you can gain the trust of others, because you are the most loyal colleague anyone could have. You have more intelligence than you do strength, but that is a good thing! You can move things with your mind and you pick your fights very, very wisely. Be proud of your dragon! You are the most intelligent of dragons!

Most Helpful Guy

• Fire Dragon!! Not surprised since I chose all the fire options and I love fire, so I didn't even had to take the quiz xD

Most Helpful Girl

• I love this kind of questions of yours, coz I always get great results lol

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4759-8586-31400634e632.jpg

Earth Dragon:
    You love nature and are most likely to live in the forest. You are strong, intelligent, and nice. If there is any chance of harm to loved ones, you will protect them no matter what! Even at the chance of death. You are gentle, though at times rough around the edges. Be proud of your Dragon! You are the strongest dragon.

What Guys Said 12

• Hell yeah, was waiting for my random quiz of the day! :D

I got: Psychic Dragon

Hahaha playbuzz told I was happy inside... sure playbuzz... sure...
    But then again, whether or not I'm having a sad or happy day, life will continue to...
    media1.giphy.com/media/v9rfTQBNqdsSA/giphy.gif
    DRAG-ON.

• Psychic Dragon

like purple dragons... reminds me of spyro :D

• Earth Dragon

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4759-8586-31400634e632.jpg

@cinderelli

Also according to my Chinese zodiac I was born in the year of the Earth Dragon.

• ce Dragon
    Ice
    You most likely are serious and protective. At times you can be hot-headed, but when a loved one is in danger, the person that has picked the fight has not picked wisely. Even though you are weak against Fire Dragons you will still do a major amount of damage. Though this dragon can hurt you, you will come out alive. You have a heart of gold. Be proud of your dragon! You are the quickest of dragons.

• Dragons are symbolsof good luck in China... That's the way I think about them now.

• Ice Dragon

• 1|0
  • I got water dragon

Water Dragon
    Though you are rough around the edges and tough, you are sensitive inside. When you get mad or upset you put that emotion into anger. When a loved ones feelings have been hurt, you find the person creating the problem and warn them not to do it again or there will be consequences. You are very protective and aren't afraid to deal with danger. Be proud of your dragon! You are the toughest of dragons

• Air dragon. I'm a sap :/

• Earth dragon. So inaccurate. I'm obviously the Pepper Dragon.

• Earth Dragon

What Girls Said 10

• I got Ice Dragon
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...40eb-9c37-2dcf2a284f45.jpg

• Earth Dragon

Sounds pretty great :)

• I got Earth Dragon

:o I like it!

• Air Dragon

You are a light, fun personality and a gentle soul. Though you may be fun and gentle, you can fight, and protect the ones you love if they are in danger. You like to be in a quiet, peaceful place when you have the opportunity and you are nice to those who are nice to you. Be proud of this dragon! You are the kindest of dragons.

• Air Dragon
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4389-8552-20ec51bad864.jpg
    You are a light, fun personality, and a gentle soul. Though you may be fun and gentle you can fight, and protect the ones you love if they are in danger. You like to be in a quiet, peaceful place when you have the opportunity and you are nice to those who are nice to you. Be proud of this dragon! You are the kindest of dragons.

• Water Dragon
    Though you are rough around the edges and tough, you are sensitive inside. When you get mad or upset you put that emotion into anger. When a loved ones feelings have been hurt, you find the person creating the problem and warn them not to do it again or there will be consequences. You are very protective and aren't afraid to deal with danger. Be proud of your dragon! You are the toughest of dragons!

lol

• I got Earth Dragon

• Earth Dragon

• I'm an earth dragon

• 1|0